- Credit: Archant
Enjoy open space with prime city connections at Crest Nicholson’s contemporary Totteridge Place.
Located in London’s Zone 4, Totteridge Place is a collection of three and four bedroom houses, and one, two and three bedroom apartments in the suburban setting of Whetstone.
Homes at Totteridge Place are designed to the highest specification, with spacious open-plan layouts and state-of-the-art appliances as standard. All homes come with parking and benefit from a private garden and multiple terraces, making the development perfect for those who love spending time outside.
Conveniently located on Whetstone High Road, the development will benefit from a thriving high street, with local shops, independent cafes and a Waitrose supermarket all on the doorstep. The nearby neighbourhoods of Mill Hill, Highgate and East Finchley are also within easy reach, as well as a range of amenities such as cricket grounds, a golf course and tennis club to keep residents of all ages active.
Totteridge Place is brilliantly positioned for easy reach to both the city and the country. Good transport links exist to London via the Totteridge and Whetstone Underground station, which is just a six-minute walk away. Trains from the station into London King’s Cross take just 25 minutes. For those looking to travel further afield, the M1 is five miles away – linking residents to Hertfordshire and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
Perfectly designed and located for those looking to enjoy a more laid-back lifestyle in one of London’s most sought-after suburbs, homes at Totteridge Place are already selling quickly.
Selected homes are also available on the government-backed London Help to Buy Scheme.
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 3 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 House Tour Gayton Road: Split-level mid-century gem in Hampstead
- 6 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 9 In numbers: the Covid-19 vaccine roll-out in north London
- 10 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
Prices start from £589,950 for a two-bedroom apartment, £719,950 for a three-bedroom apartment and £964, 950 for a three-bedroom house.
020 8446 6888