- Credit: Archant
Enjoy open space with prime city connections at Crest Nicholson’s contemporary Totteridge Place.
Located in London’s Zone 4, Totteridge Place is a collection of three and four bedroom houses, and one, two and three bedroom apartments in the suburban setting of Whetstone.
Homes at Totteridge Place are designed to the highest specification, with spacious open-plan layouts and state-of-the-art appliances as standard. All homes come with parking and benefit from a private garden and multiple terraces, making the development perfect for those who love spending time outside.
Conveniently located on Whetstone High Road, the development will benefit from a thriving high street, with local shops, independent cafes and a Waitrose supermarket all on the doorstep. The nearby neighbourhoods of Mill Hill, Highgate and East Finchley are also within easy reach, as well as a range of amenities such as cricket grounds, a golf course and tennis club to keep residents of all ages active.
Totteridge Place is brilliantly positioned for easy reach to both the city and the country. Good transport links exist to London via the Totteridge and Whetstone Underground station, which is just a six-minute walk away. Trains from the station into London King’s Cross take just 25 minutes. For those looking to travel further afield, the M1 is five miles away – linking residents to Hertfordshire and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
Perfectly designed and located for those looking to enjoy a more laid-back lifestyle in one of London’s most sought-after suburbs, homes at Totteridge Place are already selling quickly.
Selected homes are also available on the government-backed London Help to Buy Scheme.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 4 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
Prices start from £589,950 for a two-bedroom apartment, £719,950 for a three-bedroom apartment and £964, 950 for a three-bedroom house.
020 8446 6888