Top three... studios with an open plan kitchen
- Credit: Archant
Open plan studios are on the up and can be a good option for investment or for a space-saving starter property
Fellows Road, Swiss Cottage, NW3, £380,000
A studio apartment located on the raised ground floor of an impressive period property in the sought after area on the edges of Belsize Park. With a mezzanine double bedroom, open kitchen and large windows, this compact studio remains light and airy with all the essentials in place.
Finchley Road, London NW3, £426,000
This off-plan studio apartment is undergoing total refurbishment, which completion Q3 2016. With a 10 year building warranty and a 250 year lease, the property comprises a good size reception room with wood flooring, open plan kitchen, bathroom and a large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
London Link PropertiesBelsize Park Gardens, London NW3, £600,000
You may also want to watch:
A large studio flat in a classic Belsize Park white stucco fronted house, the property contains a spacious open kitchen and reception room with bay windows, as well as a separate mezzanine double bedroom area with en-suite bathroom on the raised ground floor.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 5 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 6 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 7 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 8 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 9 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 10 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally