Top three... studios with an open plan kitchen
- Credit: Archant
Open plan studios are on the up and can be a good option for investment or for a space-saving starter property
Fellows Road, Swiss Cottage, NW3, £380,000
A studio apartment located on the raised ground floor of an impressive period property in the sought after area on the edges of Belsize Park. With a mezzanine double bedroom, open kitchen and large windows, this compact studio remains light and airy with all the essentials in place.
Finchley Road, London NW3, £426,000
This off-plan studio apartment is undergoing total refurbishment, which completion Q3 2016. With a 10 year building warranty and a 250 year lease, the property comprises a good size reception room with wood flooring, open plan kitchen, bathroom and a large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
London Link PropertiesBelsize Park Gardens, London NW3, £600,000
You may also want to watch:
A large studio flat in a classic Belsize Park white stucco fronted house, the property contains a spacious open kitchen and reception room with bay windows, as well as a separate mezzanine double bedroom area with en-suite bathroom on the raised ground floor.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 6 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 9 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue