Top three... studios with an open plan kitchen
- Credit: Archant
Open plan studios are on the up and can be a good option for investment or for a space-saving starter property
Fellows Road, Swiss Cottage, NW3, £380,000
A studio apartment located on the raised ground floor of an impressive period property in the sought after area on the edges of Belsize Park. With a mezzanine double bedroom, open kitchen and large windows, this compact studio remains light and airy with all the essentials in place.
Finchley Road, London NW3, £426,000
This off-plan studio apartment is undergoing total refurbishment, which completion Q3 2016. With a 10 year building warranty and a 250 year lease, the property comprises a good size reception room with wood flooring, open plan kitchen, bathroom and a large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
London Link PropertiesBelsize Park Gardens, London NW3, £600,000
You may also want to watch:
A large studio flat in a classic Belsize Park white stucco fronted house, the property contains a spacious open kitchen and reception room with bay windows, as well as a separate mezzanine double bedroom area with en-suite bathroom on the raised ground floor.
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 7 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 8 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute