Top three properties with wine cellars
- Credit: Archant
London property may be a pretty good investment, but vintage wine is a close contender. Where do you store all the bottles? In the wine cellar of course. Here are three north London properties with space for booze. Don’t drink it all at once.
Gayton Road, NW3, £3,000,000
This contemporary house is part of a Ted Levy-designed complex between Hampstead High Street and the Heath, with views from the roof terrace, a sun trap balcony and a shared garden.
The five-bedroom home also comes with plenty of storage including a utility room, choice of play rooms, study and wine cellar.
Park Village East, NW1, £8,250,000
You may also want to watch:
The south-facing tiered garden of this grade II* listed Nash house may be the main draw – it was recently featured in Country Life magazine – but the house itself puts up a pretty good fight for attention in its own right.
For the romantically minded, the third floor tower bedroom will conjure up visions of Pre-Raphaelite maidens and chivalric poetry while the prosaic charms of off-street parking and a pantry/wine cellar will appeal to the more practically inclined.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 7 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
Cavendish Avenue, NW8, £15,500,000
This grade II-listed detached home comes with planning permission to extend by more than 2,000sq ft, although there is already space for a larder, a vault and a wine cellar.
The St John’s Wood property also has five bedrooms, two reception rooms, a dining room and a sitting room as well as a study within its existing flexible layout.