Top three properties with swimming pools in north London
- Credit: Archant
With the news that a glass-bottomed pool that will allow residents to swim across London’s skyline is going to be built in Nine Elms, south-east London, we tracked down the best properties with pools in north London
Hamilton Terrace, St John’s Wood, NW8
Fancy a pool and a Jacuzzi? This property has both. The detached double fronted house is set behind a carriage driveway and features six bedrooms, a private screening room and a hydraulic car lift. Its price tag also reflects the area it’s situated in – the heart of Hampstead Village.
020 7724 4724
Gisiana House, Frognal, NW3
- 1 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 2 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 3 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 4 Covid-19: Omicron variant case confirmed in Camden
- 5 Masked-up Boris Johnson poses for selfies at Wood Green care centre
- 6 'Unacceptable': Highgate fears over TfL bus changes
- 7 Barnet chemist named independent pharmacy of the year
- 8 Camden Market has major makeover with new cinema, shops and food stalls
- 9 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 10 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
The swimming pool in this property also comes with a poolside bar, so you can recline with a cocktail after taking a dip. While the leisure complex (gym, pool, steam room and massage room) is a main feature of the property, this magnificent 11 bedroom house is completed with classically inspired interiors and has a grand gated driveway.
020 7724 4724
Redington Road, Hampstead, NW3
Price on application
This newly built five bedroom house has been built with the modern family in mind, and has a state of the art pool, sauna, and gym. The understated, red brick exterior of the house belies the exciting interior, which is themed around shades of grey and yellows. The property is conveniently located near to Hampstead, West Hampstead and Finchley Road amenities.
020 7794 8700