Top three properties with stucco fronts in north London
- Credit: Archant
The durable yet beautiful stucco fronted design became popular during the Victorian era and can still be found on many properties on the market in London today
£1,450,000, Park Place Villas, Little Venice, W2
This recently refurbished apartment forms part of a grand stucco fronted house. The one bedroom home features high ceilings, full length sash windows and direct access to large private garden. It is only a short walk away from Regents Canal, and Warwick Avenue underground station.
Vickers, 020 7289 1692
£2,999,999, Clifton Hill, St John’s Wood, NW8
A three bedroom home complete with a study, reception and a kitchen diner which leads to a patio garden, this stucco fronted home is situated on a popular residential street near to Abbey Road. Period features complement the stucco fronted house, which also has access to a roof terrace.
Greenstone Estates, 0207 625 1000
You may also want to watch:
£4,750,000, Belsize Grove, Belsize Park NW3
Forming part of a Georgian terrace dating back to the 1820s, this Grade II listed building is part of a small collection of period properties in Belsize Park. Retaining many of its original features, it is conveniently set back from the road. The property has been restored and is arranged over four floors.
Marcus Parfitt, 0207 431 0000
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 4 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 5 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 6 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 7 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 8 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 9 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 10 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return