Top three properties with luxurious bathrooms
- Credit: Archant
Bathrooms are rarely deal breakers when it comes to selling your house but if one is amazing then it can really help. And when it comes to relaxing after a long day at work or you need motivation to get up and dressed then a bath or shower in a classically marble or beautiful ceramically tiled suite can make it a much more enjoyable experience. Guests too may be impressed.
Edis Street, Primrose Hill, NW1, Guide price £2,950,000
This tastefully styled bathroom features smart units and tiles by Fired Earth. There’s a bath, shower cubicle, built in closet and storage space, under floor heating and sash window. There’s another bathroom in the house too. The house is over five floors and there are five bedrooms, a pretty walled garden and roof terrace. The double reception room has natural tan leather flooring by designer Bill Amberg.
Canon Place, Hampstead Village, NW3, £6,250,000
This semi detached family home’s large principal bedroom suite with dressing room has an amazing bathroom while there’s another double reception room, a further five bedrooms (two en-suite) and a family bathroom. A large, fully fitted bespoke kitchen has Italian marble worktops, solid American walnut cabinets and dovetailed oak drawers. There’s s a 43ft double reception room which leads onto a decked terrace. The house is very close to Hampstead Heath’s and village’s shops and restaurants.
You may also want to watch:
Hamilton Terrace, NW8, £15,950,000
This grade II-listed refurbished detached double fronted Georgian house is on one of St John’s Wood’s finest roads. It is available fully furnished, with five bedrooms, marble bathroom suites, a whole house lighting system and a leisure area with gym, cinema and bar area. The 90ft garden is landscaped.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 7 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 8 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17