Top three properties with luxurious bathrooms
- Credit: Archant
Bathrooms are rarely deal breakers when it comes to selling your house but if one is amazing then it can really help. And when it comes to relaxing after a long day at work or you need motivation to get up and dressed then a bath or shower in a classically marble or beautiful ceramically tiled suite can make it a much more enjoyable experience. Guests too may be impressed.
Edis Street, Primrose Hill, NW1, Guide price £2,950,000
This tastefully styled bathroom features smart units and tiles by Fired Earth. There’s a bath, shower cubicle, built in closet and storage space, under floor heating and sash window. There’s another bathroom in the house too. The house is over five floors and there are five bedrooms, a pretty walled garden and roof terrace. The double reception room has natural tan leather flooring by designer Bill Amberg.
Canon Place, Hampstead Village, NW3, £6,250,000
This semi detached family home’s large principal bedroom suite with dressing room has an amazing bathroom while there’s another double reception room, a further five bedrooms (two en-suite) and a family bathroom. A large, fully fitted bespoke kitchen has Italian marble worktops, solid American walnut cabinets and dovetailed oak drawers. There’s s a 43ft double reception room which leads onto a decked terrace. The house is very close to Hampstead Heath’s and village’s shops and restaurants.
You may also want to watch:
Hamilton Terrace, NW8, £15,950,000
This grade II-listed refurbished detached double fronted Georgian house is on one of St John’s Wood’s finest roads. It is available fully furnished, with five bedrooms, marble bathroom suites, a whole house lighting system and a leisure area with gym, cinema and bar area. The 90ft garden is landscaped.
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 7 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 8 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 9 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
- 10 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess