Top three properties with luxurious bathrooms
- Credit: Archant
Bathrooms are rarely deal breakers when it comes to selling your house but if one is amazing then it can really help. And when it comes to relaxing after a long day at work or you need motivation to get up and dressed then a bath or shower in a classically marble or beautiful ceramically tiled suite can make it a much more enjoyable experience. Guests too may be impressed.
Edis Street, Primrose Hill, NW1, Guide price £2,950,000
This tastefully styled bathroom features smart units and tiles by Fired Earth. There’s a bath, shower cubicle, built in closet and storage space, under floor heating and sash window. There’s another bathroom in the house too. The house is over five floors and there are five bedrooms, a pretty walled garden and roof terrace. The double reception room has natural tan leather flooring by designer Bill Amberg.
Canon Place, Hampstead Village, NW3, £6,250,000
This semi detached family home’s large principal bedroom suite with dressing room has an amazing bathroom while there’s another double reception room, a further five bedrooms (two en-suite) and a family bathroom. A large, fully fitted bespoke kitchen has Italian marble worktops, solid American walnut cabinets and dovetailed oak drawers. There’s s a 43ft double reception room which leads onto a decked terrace. The house is very close to Hampstead Heath’s and village’s shops and restaurants.
Hamilton Terrace, NW8, £15,950,000
This grade II-listed refurbished detached double fronted Georgian house is on one of St John’s Wood’s finest roads. It is available fully furnished, with five bedrooms, marble bathroom suites, a whole house lighting system and a leisure area with gym, cinema and bar area. The 90ft garden is landscaped.
- 1 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 2 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 3 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 4 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 5 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 6 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 7 Jimmy C's wife on how she is keeping 'his memory alive'
- 8 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road
- 9 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 10 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate