Top three properties with golf courses in north London
- Credit: Archant
If you’re having golf withdrawal symptoms following the end of the 2015 Open Championship in St Andrews, enjoy our pick of the best north London properties near golf courses
Norrice Lea, N2, £2,500,000
Within twenty minutes walking distance of Highgate Golf Club, this five bedroom detached house has huge scope for extension with a large loft space. The spacious property also features an 85ft rear garden and a double length garage.
Stormont Road, Kenwood, N6, £6,975,000
Living in this beautifully presented Kenwood property would mean practically rolling out of bed and onto the Highgate Golf Club. Located minutes away from the course, this seven bedroom home spans three storeys and has a fantastic landscaped garden.
You may also want to watch:
The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, N7, £665,000
This three bed, two bath family home is only a six minute drive away from the vast Mill Hill Golf Club. The light, bright and airy townhouse is set within a tree-lined area part of Millbrook Park, with easy access to Mill Hill East underground station.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83