Top three properties with golf courses in north London
- Credit: Archant
If you’re having golf withdrawal symptoms following the end of the 2015 Open Championship in St Andrews, enjoy our pick of the best north London properties near golf courses
Norrice Lea, N2, £2,500,000
Within twenty minutes walking distance of Highgate Golf Club, this five bedroom detached house has huge scope for extension with a large loft space. The spacious property also features an 85ft rear garden and a double length garage.
Stormont Road, Kenwood, N6, £6,975,000
Living in this beautifully presented Kenwood property would mean practically rolling out of bed and onto the Highgate Golf Club. Located minutes away from the course, this seven bedroom home spans three storeys and has a fantastic landscaped garden.
You may also want to watch:
The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, N7, £665,000
This three bed, two bath family home is only a six minute drive away from the vast Mill Hill Golf Club. The light, bright and airy townhouse is set within a tree-lined area part of Millbrook Park, with easy access to Mill Hill East underground station.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 7 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 8 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 9 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 10 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband