Top three properties with golf courses in north London
- Credit: Archant
If you’re having golf withdrawal symptoms following the end of the 2015 Open Championship in St Andrews, enjoy our pick of the best north London properties near golf courses
Norrice Lea, N2, £2,500,000
Within twenty minutes walking distance of Highgate Golf Club, this five bedroom detached house has huge scope for extension with a large loft space. The spacious property also features an 85ft rear garden and a double length garage.
Stormont Road, Kenwood, N6, £6,975,000
Living in this beautifully presented Kenwood property would mean practically rolling out of bed and onto the Highgate Golf Club. Located minutes away from the course, this seven bedroom home spans three storeys and has a fantastic landscaped garden.
The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, N7, £665,000
This three bed, two bath family home is only a six minute drive away from the vast Mill Hill Golf Club. The light, bright and airy townhouse is set within a tree-lined area part of Millbrook Park, with easy access to Mill Hill East underground station.
- 1 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 2 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 3 Covid-19: Omicron variant case confirmed in Camden
- 4 Camden Market has major makeover with new cinema, shops and food stalls
- 5 Barnet chemist named independent pharmacy of the year
- 6 Masked-up Boris Johnson poses for selfies at Wood Green care centre
- 7 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 8 Two people flee in Finchley flat fire caused by faulty radiator
- 9 Stunning light trail wraps up Kenwood like a giant Christmas present
- 10 Highgate's new butcher offers wine pairing and cooking advice