Top three properties with decking
- Credit: Archant
You’d be a fool to buy a property just for summer – especially with all this June rain – but these properties with decking will see you through many an outdoor occasion.
Willow Road, Hampstead Village, NW3, £1,650,000
Recently refurbished, this garden apartment is arranged over the raised and lower ground floors of a period house. The private garden includes a patio leading to a decked dining area. The property includes a well equipped kitchen area, a good sized reception room and two bedrooms, as well as an additional bedroom/study.
Prince Arthur Road, Hampstead Village, NW3, £3,750,000
A four bedroom family home with a secluded 55 ft south east facing garden, complete with a decked area and access via an architectural walkway from the first floor roof terrace. Arranged over three floors, the property has plenty of space for entertaining with a large reception room and separate kitchen/diner. The garage has currently been converted into a storage space.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 3 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 4 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 5 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 6 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 7 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 8 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 9 The Burnt City: stunning but elusive take on Trojan War
- 10 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
Warwick Road, Bounds Green, N11, £799,950
This end of terrace house includes a landscaped garden with decked areas and a path leading to a separate garden cinema room, and another garden to the front of the property. The family home includes two spacious reception rooms, a modern open plan kitchen/diner and three bedrooms.