Top three properties with decking
- Credit: Archant
You’d be a fool to buy a property just for summer – especially with all this June rain – but these properties with decking will see you through many an outdoor occasion.
Willow Road, Hampstead Village, NW3, £1,650,000
Recently refurbished, this garden apartment is arranged over the raised and lower ground floors of a period house. The private garden includes a patio leading to a decked dining area. The property includes a well equipped kitchen area, a good sized reception room and two bedrooms, as well as an additional bedroom/study.
Prince Arthur Road, Hampstead Village, NW3, £3,750,000
You may also want to watch:
A four bedroom family home with a secluded 55 ft south east facing garden, complete with a decked area and access via an architectural walkway from the first floor roof terrace. Arranged over three floors, the property has plenty of space for entertaining with a large reception room and separate kitchen/diner. The garage has currently been converted into a storage space.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 3 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 7 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 8 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 9 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 10 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
Warwick Road, Bounds Green, N11, £799,950
This end of terrace house includes a landscaped garden with decked areas and a path leading to a separate garden cinema room, and another garden to the front of the property. The family home includes two spacious reception rooms, a modern open plan kitchen/diner and three bedrooms.