Top three properties with decking
- Credit: Archant
You’d be a fool to buy a property just for summer – especially with all this June rain – but these properties with decking will see you through many an outdoor occasion.
Willow Road, Hampstead Village, NW3, £1,650,000
Recently refurbished, this garden apartment is arranged over the raised and lower ground floors of a period house. The private garden includes a patio leading to a decked dining area. The property includes a well equipped kitchen area, a good sized reception room and two bedrooms, as well as an additional bedroom/study.
Prince Arthur Road, Hampstead Village, NW3, £3,750,000
A four bedroom family home with a secluded 55 ft south east facing garden, complete with a decked area and access via an architectural walkway from the first floor roof terrace. Arranged over three floors, the property has plenty of space for entertaining with a large reception room and separate kitchen/diner. The garage has currently been converted into a storage space.
- 1 Bus collides with lamppost in Muswell Hill crash
- 2 Stephen Mangan has Crouch End pupils 'in stitches'
- 3 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 4 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 5 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 6 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 7 Deliveroo puts in retrospective application for permanent 'dark kitchen'
- 8 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 9 Villa Bianca brings the Christmas cheer to Hampstead
- 10 Reluctant 'caretaker' retires from Highgate primary school after 21 years
Warwick Road, Bounds Green, N11, £799,950
This end of terrace house includes a landscaped garden with decked areas and a path leading to a separate garden cinema room, and another garden to the front of the property. The family home includes two spacious reception rooms, a modern open plan kitchen/diner and three bedrooms.