Top three properties with decking
- Credit: Archant
You’d be a fool to buy a property just for summer – especially with all this June rain – but these properties with decking will see you through many an outdoor occasion.
Willow Road, Hampstead Village, NW3, £1,650,000
Recently refurbished, this garden apartment is arranged over the raised and lower ground floors of a period house. The private garden includes a patio leading to a decked dining area. The property includes a well equipped kitchen area, a good sized reception room and two bedrooms, as well as an additional bedroom/study.
Prince Arthur Road, Hampstead Village, NW3, £3,750,000
You may also want to watch:
A four bedroom family home with a secluded 55 ft south east facing garden, complete with a decked area and access via an architectural walkway from the first floor roof terrace. Arranged over three floors, the property has plenty of space for entertaining with a large reception room and separate kitchen/diner. The garage has currently been converted into a storage space.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
Warwick Road, Bounds Green, N11, £799,950
This end of terrace house includes a landscaped garden with decked areas and a path leading to a separate garden cinema room, and another garden to the front of the property. The family home includes two spacious reception rooms, a modern open plan kitchen/diner and three bedrooms.