Top three properties with conservatories in north London
- Credit: Archant
During the summer wouldn’t you love to be sunning yourself in a conservatory in Muswell Hill, Highgate or Queen’s Park?
Muswell Road, Muswell Hill, N10
While the glass extension on this property might not look like a typical conservatory, the light and air it brings to the house certainly warrants its inclusion in this list. This spacious five-bed home in Muswell Hill is made up of a kitchen diner which overlooks the rear garden, flowing into a rear reception room which complements the elegant front reception. There is even potential to extend the loft in the property, adding to bedroom space. The house sits in a pretty area with an abundance of beautiful Edwardian houses and has an easy bus connection to Muswell Hill Broadway.
Fitzroy Lodge, Highgate, N6
You may also want to watch:
This property is situated on one of Highgate Village’s most sought after residential roads. Its simple, bright conservatory is in keeping with its period features and would make a good sunning spot during hot London weather. Boasting high ceilings, a reception room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom the home further benefits from its convenient links via the Northern Line and Hampstead Heath and its proximity to the amenities of Highgate Village.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
Brondesbury Park, Queen’s Park, N6
The conservatory in this property is small, modern and very bright. A six bed room house which is currently split up into flats but perfect for renovation, it also features a huge garden and an open plan kitchen dining area. Queen’s Park is a highly desirable area with close access to Brondesbury Park overground station and the Bakerloo line from Queen’s Park.