Top three properties with carriage driveways
- Credit: Archant
Adding a parking space can add as much as £50,000 to the value of your home in London, so the carriage driveways with space for a fleet of vehicles at these homes are worth their square footage in gold.
Neville Drive, N2, £5,950,000
End each day with a sense of grandeur as you sweep into the driveway of this five-bedroom family house in Hampstead Garden Suburb.
Moments from the Hampstead Heath Extension, the detached house is also surrounded by a garden.
Holne Chase, N2, £6,350,000
You may also want to watch:
This double-fronted detached house is set back from the road behind a carriage driveway and also boasts a garage for covered car parking.
With up to seven bedrooms, two of which could be used as a study or playroom. The master bedroom spans the entire rear of the first floor with south-facing views over Highgate Golf Course.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 9 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 10 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
Winnington Road, N , Price on Application
This six/seven bedroom ambassadorial residence is ideal for entertaining, from the ample parking or dropping off space for guests in the driveway to the elegant reception rooms and the 150ft x 75ft south west facing garden and summer house.
There is also a leisure complex for fitness freaks and the three(!) kitchen areas would put even Ed Miliband to shame.