Top three properties with carriage driveways
- Credit: Archant
Adding a parking space can add as much as £50,000 to the value of your home in London, so the carriage driveways with space for a fleet of vehicles at these homes are worth their square footage in gold.
Neville Drive, N2, £5,950,000
End each day with a sense of grandeur as you sweep into the driveway of this five-bedroom family house in Hampstead Garden Suburb.
Moments from the Hampstead Heath Extension, the detached house is also surrounded by a garden.
Holne Chase, N2, £6,350,000
You may also want to watch:
This double-fronted detached house is set back from the road behind a carriage driveway and also boasts a garage for covered car parking.
With up to seven bedrooms, two of which could be used as a study or playroom. The master bedroom spans the entire rear of the first floor with south-facing views over Highgate Golf Course.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 9 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 10 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
Winnington Road, N , Price on Application
This six/seven bedroom ambassadorial residence is ideal for entertaining, from the ample parking or dropping off space for guests in the driveway to the elegant reception rooms and the 150ft x 75ft south west facing garden and summer house.
There is also a leisure complex for fitness freaks and the three(!) kitchen areas would put even Ed Miliband to shame.