Top three properties with carriage driveways
- Credit: Archant
Adding a parking space can add as much as £50,000 to the value of your home in London, so the carriage driveways with space for a fleet of vehicles at these homes are worth their square footage in gold.
Neville Drive, N2, £5,950,000
End each day with a sense of grandeur as you sweep into the driveway of this five-bedroom family house in Hampstead Garden Suburb.
Moments from the Hampstead Heath Extension, the detached house is also surrounded by a garden.
Holne Chase, N2, £6,350,000
This double-fronted detached house is set back from the road behind a carriage driveway and also boasts a garage for covered car parking.
With up to seven bedrooms, two of which could be used as a study or playroom. The master bedroom spans the entire rear of the first floor with south-facing views over Highgate Golf Course.
- 1 Police called to 'youth with knife trying to climb school gates'
- 2 Unarmed man shot by police during prison break was ‘lawfully killed’
- 3 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 4 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 5 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 6 Elvis Presley songwriter and former Ham&High columnist dies aged 82
- 7 'Hostility for LGBT+ people': Mike Freer resigns from Boris Johnson's government
- 8 George Michael’s Highgate piano sells for £200,000
- 9 Night-time fishing suspended at Vale of Health following 'antisocial behaviour'
- 10 Father's fear autistic son will 'dive through' window of unsafe West Hampstead home
Winnington Road, N , Price on Application
This six/seven bedroom ambassadorial residence is ideal for entertaining, from the ample parking or dropping off space for guests in the driveway to the elegant reception rooms and the 150ft x 75ft south west facing garden and summer house.
There is also a leisure complex for fitness freaks and the three(!) kitchen areas would put even Ed Miliband to shame.