Top three properties with carriage driveways
- Credit: Archant
Adding a parking space can add as much as £50,000 to the value of your home in London, so the carriage driveways with space for a fleet of vehicles at these homes are worth their square footage in gold.
Neville Drive, N2, £5,950,000
End each day with a sense of grandeur as you sweep into the driveway of this five-bedroom family house in Hampstead Garden Suburb.
Moments from the Hampstead Heath Extension, the detached house is also surrounded by a garden.
Holne Chase, N2, £6,350,000
You may also want to watch:
This double-fronted detached house is set back from the road behind a carriage driveway and also boasts a garage for covered car parking.
With up to seven bedrooms, two of which could be used as a study or playroom. The master bedroom spans the entire rear of the first floor with south-facing views over Highgate Golf Course.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 8 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
Winnington Road, N , Price on Application
This six/seven bedroom ambassadorial residence is ideal for entertaining, from the ample parking or dropping off space for guests in the driveway to the elegant reception rooms and the 150ft x 75ft south west facing garden and summer house.
There is also a leisure complex for fitness freaks and the three(!) kitchen areas would put even Ed Miliband to shame.