Top three properties with carriage driveways
- Credit: Archant
Adding a parking space can add as much as £50,000 to the value of your home in London, so the carriage driveways with space for a fleet of vehicles at these homes are worth their square footage in gold.
Neville Drive, N2, £5,950,000
End each day with a sense of grandeur as you sweep into the driveway of this five-bedroom family house in Hampstead Garden Suburb.
Moments from the Hampstead Heath Extension, the detached house is also surrounded by a garden.
Holne Chase, N2, £6,350,000
You may also want to watch:
This double-fronted detached house is set back from the road behind a carriage driveway and also boasts a garage for covered car parking.
With up to seven bedrooms, two of which could be used as a study or playroom. The master bedroom spans the entire rear of the first floor with south-facing views over Highgate Golf Course.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music event for 'healthy hedonists'
- 5 Driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police - Porsche seized
- 6 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 7 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 8 Planning application nears for Murphy's Yard redevelopment
- 9 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 10 Mikel Arteta must trust Gabriel Martinelli against Villarreal
Winnington Road, N , Price on Application
This six/seven bedroom ambassadorial residence is ideal for entertaining, from the ample parking or dropping off space for guests in the driveway to the elegant reception rooms and the 150ft x 75ft south west facing garden and summer house.
There is also a leisure complex for fitness freaks and the three(!) kitchen areas would put even Ed Miliband to shame.