Top three properties in north London overlooking water
- Credit: Archant
Whether it’s a rural or urban setting north west London has a range of areas of water and if you live near one they can bring a calming element to your busy lifestyle.
Beechey Cottage, Hampstead, NW3, £5,000,000
This five double bedroom period house offers a 114ft lawned garden bordering a Hampstead pond, splendid views and its own gate providing direct access to Hampstead Heath.
The reception room and dining room have parquet floors, there’s a games/play room, two bathrooms and one shower room.
You may also want to watch:
Vale of Health, NW3, £3,900,000
This house is set back in a special and exclusive corner of Hampstead Village with a 61ft private garden offering views of the lakes and a gateway to Hampstead Heath.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 Discover Crouch End's very own cathedral
- 9 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
The 2,983sq ft property is set over three levels with five bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Anscombe & Ringland
Gilbey House, Jamestown Road, NW1, £1,250,000
This two-bedroom apartment in a converted gin distillery has a spacious reception room with large barn-style windows offering views over Regent’s Canal with a contemporary fitted kitchen semi-open to the reception room.
The sizeable master bedroom also overlooks the canal in this well-maintained building.
Marsh and Parsons