Top three properties in north London overlooking water
- Credit: Archant
Whether it’s a rural or urban setting north west London has a range of areas of water and if you live near one they can bring a calming element to your busy lifestyle.
Beechey Cottage, Hampstead, NW3, £5,000,000
This five double bedroom period house offers a 114ft lawned garden bordering a Hampstead pond, splendid views and its own gate providing direct access to Hampstead Heath.
The reception room and dining room have parquet floors, there’s a games/play room, two bathrooms and one shower room.
You may also want to watch:
Vale of Health, NW3, £3,900,000
This house is set back in a special and exclusive corner of Hampstead Village with a 61ft private garden offering views of the lakes and a gateway to Hampstead Heath.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
The 2,983sq ft property is set over three levels with five bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Anscombe & Ringland
Gilbey House, Jamestown Road, NW1, £1,250,000
This two-bedroom apartment in a converted gin distillery has a spacious reception room with large barn-style windows offering views over Regent’s Canal with a contemporary fitted kitchen semi-open to the reception room.
The sizeable master bedroom also overlooks the canal in this well-maintained building.
Marsh and Parsons