Top three properties in north London overlooking water
- Credit: Archant
Whether it’s a rural or urban setting north west London has a range of areas of water and if you live near one they can bring a calming element to your busy lifestyle.
Beechey Cottage, Hampstead, NW3, £5,000,000
This five double bedroom period house offers a 114ft lawned garden bordering a Hampstead pond, splendid views and its own gate providing direct access to Hampstead Heath.
The reception room and dining room have parquet floors, there’s a games/play room, two bathrooms and one shower room.
You may also want to watch:
Vale of Health, NW3, £3,900,000
This house is set back in a special and exclusive corner of Hampstead Village with a 61ft private garden offering views of the lakes and a gateway to Hampstead Heath.
- 1 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 2 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 3 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 4 Capita review could see Barnet Council services return in-house
- 5 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 6 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 7 Food Bank Aid joins estate agent in fight to keep up with demand
- 8 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 9 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 10 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
The 2,983sq ft property is set over three levels with five bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Anscombe & Ringland
Gilbey House, Jamestown Road, NW1, £1,250,000
This two-bedroom apartment in a converted gin distillery has a spacious reception room with large barn-style windows offering views over Regent’s Canal with a contemporary fitted kitchen semi-open to the reception room.
The sizeable master bedroom also overlooks the canal in this well-maintained building.
Marsh and Parsons