Top three properties in north London overlooking water
- Credit: Archant
Whether it’s a rural or urban setting north west London has a range of areas of water and if you live near one they can bring a calming element to your busy lifestyle.
Beechey Cottage, Hampstead, NW3, £5,000,000
This five double bedroom period house offers a 114ft lawned garden bordering a Hampstead pond, splendid views and its own gate providing direct access to Hampstead Heath.
The reception room and dining room have parquet floors, there’s a games/play room, two bathrooms and one shower room.
You may also want to watch:
Vale of Health, NW3, £3,900,000
This house is set back in a special and exclusive corner of Hampstead Village with a 61ft private garden offering views of the lakes and a gateway to Hampstead Heath.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station
The 2,983sq ft property is set over three levels with five bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Anscombe & Ringland
Gilbey House, Jamestown Road, NW1, £1,250,000
This two-bedroom apartment in a converted gin distillery has a spacious reception room with large barn-style windows offering views over Regent’s Canal with a contemporary fitted kitchen semi-open to the reception room.
The sizeable master bedroom also overlooks the canal in this well-maintained building.
Marsh and Parsons