Top three properties for sale in Regent’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Property in Regent’s Park comes in the form of a stunning array of cream stucco Regency terraces, detached park-side houses and mansion blocks.
Palgrave Gardens, NW1, £1,300,000
This two double-bedroom penthouse flat comes with its own private roof terrace and large balcony, as well as two juliet balconies.
Residents also have access to a pool and gym complex within the gated development.
Cambridge Gardens, NW1, £8million
You may also want to watch:
Located on the Outer Circle of Regent’s Park, this flat is in a magnificent portered block.
Each of the three double bedrooms is en suite and there are two large reception rooms at the front of the property with floor to ceiling windows.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Helen Allingham's Hampstead watercolour up for auction
Hanover Terrace, NW1, £21million
This grade I-listed house – one of the largest properties in one of the finest Nash terraces in Regent’s Park – has been recently restored and refurbished.
The property also boasts a west-facing garden, at the bottom of which is a separate, ornately fronted mews house.