Top three properties for sale in Regent’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Property in Regent’s Park comes in the form of a stunning array of cream stucco Regency terraces, detached park-side houses and mansion blocks.
Palgrave Gardens, NW1, £1,300,000
This two double-bedroom penthouse flat comes with its own private roof terrace and large balcony, as well as two juliet balconies.
Residents also have access to a pool and gym complex within the gated development.
Cambridge Gardens, NW1, £8million
You may also want to watch:
Located on the Outer Circle of Regent’s Park, this flat is in a magnificent portered block.
Each of the three double bedrooms is en suite and there are two large reception rooms at the front of the property with floor to ceiling windows.
- 1 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 4 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 6 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 7 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 8 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 9 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 10 Five things we learned from Arsenal's Europa League exit
Hanover Terrace, NW1, £21million
This grade I-listed house – one of the largest properties in one of the finest Nash terraces in Regent’s Park – has been recently restored and refurbished.
The property also boasts a west-facing garden, at the bottom of which is a separate, ornately fronted mews house.