Top three properties for sale in Regent’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Property in Regent’s Park comes in the form of a stunning array of cream stucco Regency terraces, detached park-side houses and mansion blocks.
Palgrave Gardens, NW1, £1,300,000
This two double-bedroom penthouse flat comes with its own private roof terrace and large balcony, as well as two juliet balconies.
Residents also have access to a pool and gym complex within the gated development.
Cambridge Gardens, NW1, £8million
You may also want to watch:
Located on the Outer Circle of Regent’s Park, this flat is in a magnificent portered block.
Each of the three double bedrooms is en suite and there are two large reception rooms at the front of the property with floor to ceiling windows.
- 1 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 2 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 3 WATCH: Hampstead 8-year-old teaches history to audience of thousands
- 4 Patients being treated in hospital for Covid falls by a quarter
- 5 Camden disabled resident on fears over Haverstock Hill cycle lanes
- 6 'Real disappointment' over uptake of Covid vaccine among care home staff
- 7 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 8 Highgate band take music on the road for an 'impossible tour'
- 9 Call to remember John Le Carré during Hampstead Heath celebrations
- 10 Joe Montemurro full of praise for Jordan Nobbs following Arsenal's win over Aston Villa
Hanover Terrace, NW1, £21million
This grade I-listed house – one of the largest properties in one of the finest Nash terraces in Regent’s Park – has been recently restored and refurbished.
The property also boasts a west-facing garden, at the bottom of which is a separate, ornately fronted mews house.