Top three properties for sale in Regent’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Property in Regent’s Park comes in the form of a stunning array of cream stucco Regency terraces, detached park-side houses and mansion blocks.
Palgrave Gardens, NW1, £1,300,000
This two double-bedroom penthouse flat comes with its own private roof terrace and large balcony, as well as two juliet balconies.
Residents also have access to a pool and gym complex within the gated development.
Cambridge Gardens, NW1, £8million
Located on the Outer Circle of Regent’s Park, this flat is in a magnificent portered block.
Each of the three double bedrooms is en suite and there are two large reception rooms at the front of the property with floor to ceiling windows.
- 1 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 2 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 3 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 4 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 5 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
- 6 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 7 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 8 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 9 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 10 Cartoonist creates celebrity tube map
Hanover Terrace, NW1, £21million
This grade I-listed house – one of the largest properties in one of the finest Nash terraces in Regent’s Park – has been recently restored and refurbished.
The property also boasts a west-facing garden, at the bottom of which is a separate, ornately fronted mews house.