Top three properties for sale in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
Property in Primrose Hill comes in an array of styles and pretty pastel colours. Houses are often divided into flats but many have remained as whole houses, often with grand refurbishments. Here are three of the best on the market at the moment.
Oppidans Road, NW3, £2,100,000
This three double-bedroom split-level garden flat is part of a pretty period terrace. High ceilinged rooms have double-aspect bay windows, while the reception room boasts two ornate fireplaces. The fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar has double doors that lead out to a south-facing terrace.
The lower level principal bedroom has built-in storage and access to the 52ft private garden, also south-facing.
Chalcot Crescent, NW1, £1,150,000
You may also want to watch:
The top floor of this two-bedroom flat on one of Primrose Hill’s most famous streets features a large glass wall, bouncing light throughout the living area.
The property also features wooden floors throughout.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 6 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms
Mayfair Mews, Regents Park Road, NW1, £699,950
A one-bedroom freehold house set in a private gated mews behind the shops and cafes of Regent’s Park Road.
Opening into an open plan kitchen, dining and living space, upstairs the house has a double bedroom and en-suite shower room.