Top three properties for sale in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
Property in Primrose Hill comes in an array of styles and pretty pastel colours. Houses are often divided into flats but many have remained as whole houses, often with grand refurbishments. Here are three of the best on the market at the moment.
Oppidans Road, NW3, £2,100,000
This three double-bedroom split-level garden flat is part of a pretty period terrace. High ceilinged rooms have double-aspect bay windows, while the reception room boasts two ornate fireplaces. The fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar has double doors that lead out to a south-facing terrace.
The lower level principal bedroom has built-in storage and access to the 52ft private garden, also south-facing.
Chalcot Crescent, NW1, £1,150,000
You may also want to watch:
The top floor of this two-bedroom flat on one of Primrose Hill’s most famous streets features a large glass wall, bouncing light throughout the living area.
The property also features wooden floors throughout.
- 1 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 2 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 3 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 4 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 5 'Huge relief': Golders Green care home celebrates booster rollout
- 6 Punk Blythe doll worth almost £1,000 visits Camden Town
- 7 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 8 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
Mayfair Mews, Regents Park Road, NW1, £699,950
A one-bedroom freehold house set in a private gated mews behind the shops and cafes of Regent’s Park Road.
Opening into an open plan kitchen, dining and living space, upstairs the house has a double bedroom and en-suite shower room.