Top three properties for sale in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
Property in Primrose Hill comes in an array of styles and pretty pastel colours. Houses are often divided into flats but many have remained as whole houses, often with grand refurbishments. Here are three of the best on the market at the moment.
Oppidans Road, NW3, £2,100,000
This three double-bedroom split-level garden flat is part of a pretty period terrace. High ceilinged rooms have double-aspect bay windows, while the reception room boasts two ornate fireplaces. The fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar has double doors that lead out to a south-facing terrace.
The lower level principal bedroom has built-in storage and access to the 52ft private garden, also south-facing.
Chalcot Crescent, NW1, £1,150,000
You may also want to watch:
The top floor of this two-bedroom flat on one of Primrose Hill’s most famous streets features a large glass wall, bouncing light throughout the living area.
The property also features wooden floors throughout.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 5 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 6 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 7 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 8 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 9 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 10 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
Mayfair Mews, Regents Park Road, NW1, £699,950
A one-bedroom freehold house set in a private gated mews behind the shops and cafes of Regent’s Park Road.
Opening into an open plan kitchen, dining and living space, upstairs the house has a double bedroom and en-suite shower room.