Top three properties for sale in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
Property in Primrose Hill comes in an array of styles and pretty pastel colours. Houses are often divided into flats but many have remained as whole houses, often with grand refurbishments. Here are three of the best on the market at the moment.
Oppidans Road, NW3, £2,100,000
This three double-bedroom split-level garden flat is part of a pretty period terrace. High ceilinged rooms have double-aspect bay windows, while the reception room boasts two ornate fireplaces. The fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar has double doors that lead out to a south-facing terrace.
The lower level principal bedroom has built-in storage and access to the 52ft private garden, also south-facing.
Chalcot Crescent, NW1, £1,150,000
The top floor of this two-bedroom flat on one of Primrose Hill’s most famous streets features a large glass wall, bouncing light throughout the living area.
The property also features wooden floors throughout.
- 1 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 2 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 3 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 4 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 5 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
- 6 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 7 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 8 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 9 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 10 Camden, Westminster raids as 14 arrested in sex trafficking warrants
Mayfair Mews, Regents Park Road, NW1, £699,950
A one-bedroom freehold house set in a private gated mews behind the shops and cafes of Regent’s Park Road.
Opening into an open plan kitchen, dining and living space, upstairs the house has a double bedroom and en-suite shower room.