Top three properties for sale in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
Property in Primrose Hill comes in an array of styles and pretty pastel colours. Houses are often divided into flats but many have remained as whole houses, often with grand refurbishments. Here are three of the best on the market at the moment.
Oppidans Road, NW3, £2,100,000
This three double-bedroom split-level garden flat is part of a pretty period terrace. High ceilinged rooms have double-aspect bay windows, while the reception room boasts two ornate fireplaces. The fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar has double doors that lead out to a south-facing terrace.
The lower level principal bedroom has built-in storage and access to the 52ft private garden, also south-facing.
Chalcot Crescent, NW1, £1,150,000
You may also want to watch:
The top floor of this two-bedroom flat on one of Primrose Hill’s most famous streets features a large glass wall, bouncing light throughout the living area.
The property also features wooden floors throughout.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
- 10 Probe into £23m property deal is like 'a vendetta', says ex-deputy leader
Mayfair Mews, Regents Park Road, NW1, £699,950
A one-bedroom freehold house set in a private gated mews behind the shops and cafes of Regent’s Park Road.
Opening into an open plan kitchen, dining and living space, upstairs the house has a double bedroom and en-suite shower room.