Top three properties for sale in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
Muswell Hill emerged as a suburban district of wide avenues and handsome red brick semi-detached homes in the early Edwardian era. Well-kept 1930s and Victorian Homes are to be found on Princes, Dukes Avenue and Alexandra Park Road, while a cluster of picturesque Arts and Crafts houses can be found in the roads leading off Rookfield Avenue.
Larger four- and five-bed detached family homes are situated between Alexandra Park and Highgate Wood in Woodland Rise and Onslow Gardens.
Whilst there are a number of purpose built apartment blocks, including the Art-Deco designed Whitehall Lodge in Pages Lane, the existence of a conservation area covering Muswell Hill means the majority of flats are in converted larger properties rather than modern developments.
Muswell Road, Muswell Hill, N10, £2,290,000
This end of terrace Edwardian family home has been newly refurbished while retaining many original features.
The house has five bedrooms, four of them en suite, as well as a family bathroom, cellar, south-facing garden and a roof terrace and gated off-street parking.
You may also want to watch:
Dukes Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10, £1,800,000
This five-bedroom Edwardian, end-of-terrace house, close to Muswell Hill Broadway’s shops and cafes still has many of the original features.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 6 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 9 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 10 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
The 90ft long, south-facing garden has an open view across to The Grove in Alexandra Park. The house also has potential for expansion in the loft.
Princes Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10, £2,895,000
Princes Avenue is one of Muswell Hill’s sought after ‘royal avenues’.
This extended and refurbished six-bedroom double-fronted Edwardian home has off-street parking and a large 100ft garden and terrace.