Top three properties for sale in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
Muswell Hill emerged as a suburban district of wide avenues and handsome red brick semi-detached homes in the early Edwardian era. Well-kept 1930s and Victorian Homes are to be found on Princes, Dukes Avenue and Alexandra Park Road, while a cluster of picturesque Arts and Crafts houses can be found in the roads leading off Rookfield Avenue.
Larger four- and five-bed detached family homes are situated between Alexandra Park and Highgate Wood in Woodland Rise and Onslow Gardens.
Whilst there are a number of purpose built apartment blocks, including the Art-Deco designed Whitehall Lodge in Pages Lane, the existence of a conservation area covering Muswell Hill means the majority of flats are in converted larger properties rather than modern developments.
Muswell Road, Muswell Hill, N10, £2,290,000
This end of terrace Edwardian family home has been newly refurbished while retaining many original features.
The house has five bedrooms, four of them en suite, as well as a family bathroom, cellar, south-facing garden and a roof terrace and gated off-street parking.
Dukes Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10, £1,800,000
This five-bedroom Edwardian, end-of-terrace house, close to Muswell Hill Broadway’s shops and cafes still has many of the original features.
- 1 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 2 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 3 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 4 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 5 Academy to crack down on 'boisterous' behaviour after inspection
- 6 'Buying maternity clothes seemed so wasteful': Former fashion editor's mission
- 7 New Wendy's opens its doors in Camden
- 8 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 9 Six Hampstead Town by-election candidates seeking votes on July 7
- 10 Camden Council settles £130m Chalcots lawsuit for £19m
The 90ft long, south-facing garden has an open view across to The Grove in Alexandra Park. The house also has potential for expansion in the loft.
Princes Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10, £2,895,000
Princes Avenue is one of Muswell Hill’s sought after ‘royal avenues’.
This extended and refurbished six-bedroom double-fronted Edwardian home has off-street parking and a large 100ft garden and terrace.