Top three properties for sale in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
Muswell Hill emerged as a suburban district of wide avenues and handsome red brick semi-detached homes in the early Edwardian era. Well-kept 1930s and Victorian Homes are to be found on Princes, Dukes Avenue and Alexandra Park Road, while a cluster of picturesque Arts and Crafts houses can be found in the roads leading off Rookfield Avenue.
Larger four- and five-bed detached family homes are situated between Alexandra Park and Highgate Wood in Woodland Rise and Onslow Gardens.
Whilst there are a number of purpose built apartment blocks, including the Art-Deco designed Whitehall Lodge in Pages Lane, the existence of a conservation area covering Muswell Hill means the majority of flats are in converted larger properties rather than modern developments.
Muswell Road, Muswell Hill, N10, £2,290,000
This end of terrace Edwardian family home has been newly refurbished while retaining many original features.
The house has five bedrooms, four of them en suite, as well as a family bathroom, cellar, south-facing garden and a roof terrace and gated off-street parking.
You may also want to watch:
Dukes Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10, £1,800,000
This five-bedroom Edwardian, end-of-terrace house, close to Muswell Hill Broadway’s shops and cafes still has many of the original features.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 3 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 7 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 8 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
The 90ft long, south-facing garden has an open view across to The Grove in Alexandra Park. The house also has potential for expansion in the loft.
Princes Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10, £2,895,000
Princes Avenue is one of Muswell Hill’s sought after ‘royal avenues’.
This extended and refurbished six-bedroom double-fronted Edwardian home has off-street parking and a large 100ft garden and terrace.