Top three properties for sale in Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Marylebone are a mixture of large Georgian terraces, often divided into flats, mews houses and mansion blocks - along with new luxury developments
Nottingham Place, W1U, £1,950,000
This four-bedroom flat is in a typical Edwardian red-brick mansion block but comes with the rare benefit of outside space and a concierge.
The apartment is attractively decorated but would benefit from some modernisation, offering the chance to put your own stamp on it.
Spanish Place, W1U, £7,000,000
You may also want to watch:
Handy for the Wallace Collection, this mid-Georgian, grade II-listed townhouse has three en suite bedrooms and a variety of entertaining space set over five storeys.
It also boasts two balconies and a terrace, as well as a reception room leading out on to a terrace.
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 4 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 5 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 6 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 7 Anorexia was nurtured and nourished by lockdown – and the media
- 8 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 9 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
- 10 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
Devonshire Place, W1, £10,950,000
This grade II-listed Georgian townhouse retains many original decorative features including ornate ceiling decoration and wooden floors throughout its 10 bedrooms.
There is ample scope for an updating and modernising the property, however, as well as making it your own – as shown by the decorative efforts of the current vendors.