Top three properties for sale in Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Marylebone are a mixture of large Georgian terraces, often divided into flats, mews houses and mansion blocks - along with new luxury developments
Nottingham Place, W1U, £1,950,000
This four-bedroom flat is in a typical Edwardian red-brick mansion block but comes with the rare benefit of outside space and a concierge.
The apartment is attractively decorated but would benefit from some modernisation, offering the chance to put your own stamp on it.
Spanish Place, W1U, £7,000,000
Handy for the Wallace Collection, this mid-Georgian, grade II-listed townhouse has three en suite bedrooms and a variety of entertaining space set over five storeys.
It also boasts two balconies and a terrace, as well as a reception room leading out on to a terrace.
- 1 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 2 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 3 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
- 4 In pictures: Wacky racers descend on Alexandra Palace for soapbox challenge
- 5 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 6 Camden watchmaker launches crowdfunding campaign
- 7 The Rolling Stones prove rock ‘n’ roll is alive and kicking at Hyde Park
- 8 Start-up delivers home cooked meals to your door
- 9 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 10 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
Devonshire Place, W1, £10,950,000
This grade II-listed Georgian townhouse retains many original decorative features including ornate ceiling decoration and wooden floors throughout its 10 bedrooms.
There is ample scope for an updating and modernising the property, however, as well as making it your own – as shown by the decorative efforts of the current vendors.