Top three properties for sale in Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Marylebone are a mixture of large Georgian terraces, often divided into flats, mews houses and mansion blocks - along with new luxury developments
Nottingham Place, W1U, £1,950,000
This four-bedroom flat is in a typical Edwardian red-brick mansion block but comes with the rare benefit of outside space and a concierge.
The apartment is attractively decorated but would benefit from some modernisation, offering the chance to put your own stamp on it.
Spanish Place, W1U, £7,000,000
You may also want to watch:
Handy for the Wallace Collection, this mid-Georgian, grade II-listed townhouse has three en suite bedrooms and a variety of entertaining space set over five storeys.
It also boasts two balconies and a terrace, as well as a reception room leading out on to a terrace.
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 3 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 4 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 5 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 6 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 7 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 8 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 9 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 10 'We can't afford it': Camden foodbank prepares for spike in demand
Devonshire Place, W1, £10,950,000
This grade II-listed Georgian townhouse retains many original decorative features including ornate ceiling decoration and wooden floors throughout its 10 bedrooms.
There is ample scope for an updating and modernising the property, however, as well as making it your own – as shown by the decorative efforts of the current vendors.