Top three properties for sale in Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Marylebone are a mixture of large Georgian terraces, often divided into flats, mews houses and mansion blocks - along with new luxury developments
Nottingham Place, W1U, £1,950,000
This four-bedroom flat is in a typical Edwardian red-brick mansion block but comes with the rare benefit of outside space and a concierge.
The apartment is attractively decorated but would benefit from some modernisation, offering the chance to put your own stamp on it.
Spanish Place, W1U, £7,000,000
You may also want to watch:
Handy for the Wallace Collection, this mid-Georgian, grade II-listed townhouse has three en suite bedrooms and a variety of entertaining space set over five storeys.
It also boasts two balconies and a terrace, as well as a reception room leading out on to a terrace.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 6 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 9 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 10 Camden, Haringey and Barnet mark Holocaust Memorial Day
Devonshire Place, W1, £10,950,000
This grade II-listed Georgian townhouse retains many original decorative features including ornate ceiling decoration and wooden floors throughout its 10 bedrooms.
There is ample scope for an updating and modernising the property, however, as well as making it your own – as shown by the decorative efforts of the current vendors.