Top three properties for sale in Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Marylebone are a mixture of large Georgian terraces, often divided into flats, mews houses and mansion blocks - along with new luxury developments
Nottingham Place, W1U, £1,950,000
This four-bedroom flat is in a typical Edwardian red-brick mansion block but comes with the rare benefit of outside space and a concierge.
The apartment is attractively decorated but would benefit from some modernisation, offering the chance to put your own stamp on it.
Spanish Place, W1U, £7,000,000
Handy for the Wallace Collection, this mid-Georgian, grade II-listed townhouse has three en suite bedrooms and a variety of entertaining space set over five storeys.
It also boasts two balconies and a terrace, as well as a reception room leading out on to a terrace.
- 1 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 2 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 3 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Muswell Hill constituency changes consultation
- 5 Muswell Hill service ‘disgraceful’ as Royal Mail crisis continues
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 7 'The joy of addiction is when you are free of it,' says Hampstead author
- 8 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 9 BAFTA-nominated BBC series returns to the Royal Free Hospital
- 10 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
Devonshire Place, W1, £10,950,000
This grade II-listed Georgian townhouse retains many original decorative features including ornate ceiling decoration and wooden floors throughout its 10 bedrooms.
There is ample scope for an updating and modernising the property, however, as well as making it your own – as shown by the decorative efforts of the current vendors.