Top three properties for sale in Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
Property in Kentish Town ranges from the slightly more accessible ex-council flats, which are still snapped up by first time buyers and investors, to very large Victorian semis, which make spacious family homes.
Busby Place, NW5, £2,495,000
This six-bedroom house is arranged over six floors with a kitchen/family room, separate dining room, gym, cinema room, bar and pool.
A private rear garden and quaint courtyard provide outside space.
Burghley Road, NW5, £2,300,000
You may also want to watch:
A Victorian home in need of modernisation, ideal for a buyer hoping to put their stamp on a family home.
The house is arranged over four floors with high ceilings in the open plan reception room on the raised ground floor.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
Beaumont Mews, NW5, £765,000
A contemporary two bedroom, two bathroom mews-style house in a gated development of five houses. Arranged over three floors, the property offers approximately 850 sq ft of accommodation, featuring an open-plan kitchen reception. The popular shops and restaurants of Kentish Town and Fortess Road are close by.