Top three properties for sale in Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
Property in Kentish Town ranges from the slightly more accessible ex-council flats, which are still snapped up by first time buyers and investors, to very large Victorian semis, which make spacious family homes.
Busby Place, NW5, £2,495,000
This six-bedroom house is arranged over six floors with a kitchen/family room, separate dining room, gym, cinema room, bar and pool.
A private rear garden and quaint courtyard provide outside space.
Burghley Road, NW5, £2,300,000
You may also want to watch:
A Victorian home in need of modernisation, ideal for a buyer hoping to put their stamp on a family home.
The house is arranged over four floors with high ceilings in the open plan reception room on the raised ground floor.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 4 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 7 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 8 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 9 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 10 Hampstead woman's mission to bring greater racial equality in education
Beaumont Mews, NW5, £765,000
A contemporary two bedroom, two bathroom mews-style house in a gated development of five houses. Arranged over three floors, the property offers approximately 850 sq ft of accommodation, featuring an open-plan kitchen reception. The popular shops and restaurants of Kentish Town and Fortess Road are close by.