Top three properties for sale in Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
Property in Kentish Town ranges from the slightly more accessible ex-council flats, which are still snapped up by first time buyers and investors, to very large Victorian semis, which make spacious family homes.
Busby Place, NW5, £2,495,000
This six-bedroom house is arranged over six floors with a kitchen/family room, separate dining room, gym, cinema room, bar and pool.
A private rear garden and quaint courtyard provide outside space.
Burghley Road, NW5, £2,300,000
A Victorian home in need of modernisation, ideal for a buyer hoping to put their stamp on a family home.
The house is arranged over four floors with high ceilings in the open plan reception room on the raised ground floor.
- 1 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 2 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 3 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 4 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 5 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
- 6 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 7 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 8 Camden, Westminster raids as 14 arrested in sex trafficking warrants
- 9 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 10 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
Beaumont Mews, NW5, £765,000
A contemporary two bedroom, two bathroom mews-style house in a gated development of five houses. Arranged over three floors, the property offers approximately 850 sq ft of accommodation, featuring an open-plan kitchen reception. The popular shops and restaurants of Kentish Town and Fortess Road are close by.