Top three properties for sale in Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
Property in Kentish Town ranges from the slightly more accessible ex-council flats, which are still snapped up by first time buyers and investors, to very large Victorian semis, which make spacious family homes.
Busby Place, NW5, £2,495,000
This six-bedroom house is arranged over six floors with a kitchen/family room, separate dining room, gym, cinema room, bar and pool.
A private rear garden and quaint courtyard provide outside space.
Burghley Road, NW5, £2,300,000
You may also want to watch:
A Victorian home in need of modernisation, ideal for a buyer hoping to put their stamp on a family home.
The house is arranged over four floors with high ceilings in the open plan reception room on the raised ground floor.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 5 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
Beaumont Mews, NW5, £765,000
A contemporary two bedroom, two bathroom mews-style house in a gated development of five houses. Arranged over three floors, the property offers approximately 850 sq ft of accommodation, featuring an open-plan kitchen reception. The popular shops and restaurants of Kentish Town and Fortess Road are close by.