Top three properties for sale in Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
Property in Kentish Town ranges from the slightly more accessible ex-council flats, which are still snapped up by first time buyers and investors, to very large Victorian semis, which make spacious family homes.
Busby Place, NW5, £2,495,000
This six-bedroom house is arranged over six floors with a kitchen/family room, separate dining room, gym, cinema room, bar and pool.
A private rear garden and quaint courtyard provide outside space.
Burghley Road, NW5, £2,300,000
You may also want to watch:
A Victorian home in need of modernisation, ideal for a buyer hoping to put their stamp on a family home.
The house is arranged over four floors with high ceilings in the open plan reception room on the raised ground floor.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
Beaumont Mews, NW5, £765,000
A contemporary two bedroom, two bathroom mews-style house in a gated development of five houses. Arranged over three floors, the property offers approximately 850 sq ft of accommodation, featuring an open-plan kitchen reception. The popular shops and restaurants of Kentish Town and Fortess Road are close by.