Top three properties for sale in Hornsey
- Credit: Archant
Property in Hornsey has seen prices on an upward streak, turning attention on this once under the radar area.
Inderwick Road, N8, £550,000
This spacious ground floor garden apartment boasts a number of period features. The present accommodation consists of a large double bedromo to the front, reception room and second reception area with potential to split into a dining room and second double bedroom. There is also a private back garden.
Weston Park, N8, £1,250,000
A bright and cosy four double bedroom Victorian family house with attractive period features and a tranquil, secluded garden, complete with a sun deck, patio and pond. Weston Park Primary School and award-winning Stationers Park are both nearby.
You may also want to watch:
Cecile Park, N8, £2,200,000
This spectacular six bedroom house offers spacious interiors throughout; flooded with natural light benefiting from gorgeous high ceilings, two conservatories and outside space to the front and rear.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 3 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 4 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 5 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 6 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 7 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 8 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 9 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 10 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community