Top three properties for sale in Hornsey
- Credit: Archant
Property in Hornsey has seen prices on an upward streak, turning attention on this once under the radar area.
Inderwick Road, N8, £550,000
This spacious ground floor garden apartment boasts a number of period features. The present accommodation consists of a large double bedromo to the front, reception room and second reception area with potential to split into a dining room and second double bedroom. There is also a private back garden.
Weston Park, N8, £1,250,000
A bright and cosy four double bedroom Victorian family house with attractive period features and a tranquil, secluded garden, complete with a sun deck, patio and pond. Weston Park Primary School and award-winning Stationers Park are both nearby.
You may also want to watch:
Cecile Park, N8, £2,200,000
This spectacular six bedroom house offers spacious interiors throughout; flooded with natural light benefiting from gorgeous high ceilings, two conservatories and outside space to the front and rear.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
- 10 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'