Top three properties for sale in Hornsey
- Credit: Archant
Property in Hornsey has seen prices on an upward streak, turning attention on this once under the radar area.
Inderwick Road, N8, £550,000
This spacious ground floor garden apartment boasts a number of period features. The present accommodation consists of a large double bedromo to the front, reception room and second reception area with potential to split into a dining room and second double bedroom. There is also a private back garden.
Weston Park, N8, £1,250,000
A bright and cosy four double bedroom Victorian family house with attractive period features and a tranquil, secluded garden, complete with a sun deck, patio and pond. Weston Park Primary School and award-winning Stationers Park are both nearby.
Cecile Park, N8, £2,200,000
This spectacular six bedroom house offers spacious interiors throughout; flooded with natural light benefiting from gorgeous high ceilings, two conservatories and outside space to the front and rear.
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 3 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 4 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 5 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 6 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 7 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 8 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 9 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 10 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'