Top three properties for sale in Hornsey
- Credit: Archant
Property in Hornsey has seen prices on an upward streak, turning attention on this once under the radar area.
Inderwick Road, N8, £550,000
This spacious ground floor garden apartment boasts a number of period features. The present accommodation consists of a large double bedromo to the front, reception room and second reception area with potential to split into a dining room and second double bedroom. There is also a private back garden.
Weston Park, N8, £1,250,000
A bright and cosy four double bedroom Victorian family house with attractive period features and a tranquil, secluded garden, complete with a sun deck, patio and pond. Weston Park Primary School and award-winning Stationers Park are both nearby.
You may also want to watch:
Cecile Park, N8, £2,200,000
This spectacular six bedroom house offers spacious interiors throughout; flooded with natural light benefiting from gorgeous high ceilings, two conservatories and outside space to the front and rear.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 5 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 6 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 7 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 8 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 'The flood took everything': Maida Vale family watched floods destroy home