Top three properties for sale in Hornsey
- Credit: Archant
Property in Hornsey has seen prices on an upward streak, turning attention on this once under the radar area.
Inderwick Road, N8, £550,000
This spacious ground floor garden apartment boasts a number of period features. The present accommodation consists of a large double bedromo to the front, reception room and second reception area with potential to split into a dining room and second double bedroom. There is also a private back garden.
Weston Park, N8, £1,250,000
A bright and cosy four double bedroom Victorian family house with attractive period features and a tranquil, secluded garden, complete with a sun deck, patio and pond. Weston Park Primary School and award-winning Stationers Park are both nearby.
You may also want to watch:
Cecile Park, N8, £2,200,000
This spectacular six bedroom house offers spacious interiors throughout; flooded with natural light benefiting from gorgeous high ceilings, two conservatories and outside space to the front and rear.
- 1 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 4 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 5 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 6 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 7 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 8 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched