Top three properties for sale in Crouch End
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Crouch End were built in swathes by local developers and industrialists, many of whom called the streets they built home (look out for houses with special details or surprising pockets of extra space to guess which ones they lived in). The Victorian and Edwardian red brick architecture is highly evocative of this era of rapid urbanisation and many of the homes still boast at least some original features.
Ashford Avenue, N8, £595,000
This three-bedroom 1950s maisonette has a light-filled open plan living space, a private balcony, loft, jacuzzi bath, solid wood floors and a decent section of garden.
It’s location on a quiet, residential street near Priory Park is also a draw.
Crescent Road, N8, £750,000
You may also want to watch:
The rooms in this two-bedroom flat have long sash windows, enhancing the detached property’s Gothic Revival look from the outside and filling the interior with light.
The apartment is also in the catchment area for the popular Coleridge School and near the tube and it has a multi-room sound system.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 4 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 5 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 6 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
Weston Park, N8, £2,250,000
This double-fronted villa has been refurbished with contemporary touches, which enhance the period character of the detached building.
Unusual touches include the large, south-facing garden, leading to a studio outhouse and the galleried library area above the double volume family room.