Top three north London properties with tennis courts
- Credit: Archant
As Wimbledon approaches and the whole of London gears up for tennis fever, where better to practise your backhand than on a tennis court at your property? Here are three of the best homes with tennis courts currently on the market in north London
Windsor Court, Platts Lane, NW3, £1,150,000 share of freehold
This two double bedroom duplex penthouse-style apartment offers a 22ft reception room, second reception room/ dining room leading into a separate kitchen, large principal bedroom with en-suite shower room and private balcony, second double bedroom and second bathroom.
Windsor Court, set around landscaped grounds and featuring a private residents’ tennis court, is on the lower slopes of Platts Lane, well-located for Hampstead Heath.
Cholmley Gardens, NW6, £1,400,000
You may also want to watch:
A four-bedroom third floor flat in the heart of West Hampstead with modern décor throughout including a reception room with feature fireplace.
The flat has two balconies and access to communal gardens and tennis court.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 4 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 5 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 6 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 7 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 10 England captain Harry Kane renews his shirt sponsorship with Leyton Orient
Warwick Avenue, W9, £11,000,000
A Victorian Italianate five-bedroom villa set back from the road in its secluded garden. It is Grade II listed and also has communal gardens with tennis courts.
The two formal reception rooms include a library that overlooks the front garden. Downstairs are the more relaxed family living rooms and domestic offices and a dining room, with a lantern roof and doors out on to the terrace. There’s a billiard room in the basement.