Top three north London properties with tennis courts
- Credit: Archant
As Wimbledon approaches and the whole of London gears up for tennis fever, where better to practise your backhand than on a tennis court at your property? Here are three of the best homes with tennis courts currently on the market in north London
Windsor Court, Platts Lane, NW3, £1,150,000 share of freehold
This two double bedroom duplex penthouse-style apartment offers a 22ft reception room, second reception room/ dining room leading into a separate kitchen, large principal bedroom with en-suite shower room and private balcony, second double bedroom and second bathroom.
Windsor Court, set around landscaped grounds and featuring a private residents’ tennis court, is on the lower slopes of Platts Lane, well-located for Hampstead Heath.
Cholmley Gardens, NW6, £1,400,000
You may also want to watch:
A four-bedroom third floor flat in the heart of West Hampstead with modern décor throughout including a reception room with feature fireplace.
The flat has two balconies and access to communal gardens and tennis court.
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 4 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
Warwick Avenue, W9, £11,000,000
A Victorian Italianate five-bedroom villa set back from the road in its secluded garden. It is Grade II listed and also has communal gardens with tennis courts.
The two formal reception rooms include a library that overlooks the front garden. Downstairs are the more relaxed family living rooms and domestic offices and a dining room, with a lantern roof and doors out on to the terrace. There’s a billiard room in the basement.