Top three north London properties with tennis courts
- Credit: Archant
As Wimbledon approaches and the whole of London gears up for tennis fever, where better to practise your backhand than on a tennis court at your property? Here are three of the best homes with tennis courts currently on the market in north London
Windsor Court, Platts Lane, NW3, £1,150,000 share of freehold
This two double bedroom duplex penthouse-style apartment offers a 22ft reception room, second reception room/ dining room leading into a separate kitchen, large principal bedroom with en-suite shower room and private balcony, second double bedroom and second bathroom.
Windsor Court, set around landscaped grounds and featuring a private residents’ tennis court, is on the lower slopes of Platts Lane, well-located for Hampstead Heath.
Cholmley Gardens, NW6, £1,400,000
A four-bedroom third floor flat in the heart of West Hampstead with modern décor throughout including a reception room with feature fireplace.
The flat has two balconies and access to communal gardens and tennis court.
- 1 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 2 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 3 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 4 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 5 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 6 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 7 Warnings issued after four fox clubs found stuck in old car wheels
- 8 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 9 Fears over large nitrous oxide cannisters found in Gospel Oak
- 10 Hampstead to welcome boho women's lifestyle brand Free People
Warwick Avenue, W9, £11,000,000
A Victorian Italianate five-bedroom villa set back from the road in its secluded garden. It is Grade II listed and also has communal gardens with tennis courts.
The two formal reception rooms include a library that overlooks the front garden. Downstairs are the more relaxed family living rooms and domestic offices and a dining room, with a lantern roof and doors out on to the terrace. There’s a billiard room in the basement.