Top three church conversion properties
- Credit: Archant
Although turning a former church into a living space might mean it deviates from its original purpose, it can make an impressive conversion, as these three properties prove.
Tytherton Road, Tufnell Park, N19, £1,599,950
This four-bedroom house offers an expansive reception, modern fitted kitchen and a private garden. The four bedrooms include a master en suite and all bedrooms have traditional features throughout. The property is ideally situated for local shops and amenities in Tufnell Park. The nearest underground station is Tufnell Park (Northern Line), and Upper Holloway Station is close by (National Rail).
Grove View Apartments, Dartmouth Park, NW5, £950,000
This striking apartment has been refurbished to a very high standard, while retaining character features, It has a large, open plan reception room, a fully fitted modern kitchen, master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes, second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom and utility room. Gospel Oak overground station and Kentish Town tube station on Northern Line are both nearby.
You may also want to watch:
All Souls Church, Loudon Road, South Hampstead, NW8, £1,950 pcm (£450 pw)
This one-bedroom apartment is available to rent in a church conversion near all South Hampstead and Finchley Road’s shops and amenities. The building has been refurbished to a very high standard keeping the external character of a Church. The property consist of large double bedroom, fully fitted kitchen with all appliances and reception room with wood flooring and fully tiled three-piece bathroom. The property further benefits from share of a roof terrace. Fees apply.
- 1 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 2 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 3 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 4 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 6 'She means the world': Councillor's plea to bring home missing cat Evey
- 7 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 8 Man stabbed on Finchley Road
- 9 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 10 'Real harm to wildlife': Invasive crayfish in Hampstead Heath Ponds