Top three church conversion properties
- Credit: Archant
Although turning a former church into a living space might mean it deviates from its original purpose, it can make an impressive conversion, as these three properties prove.
Tytherton Road, Tufnell Park, N19, £1,599,950
This four-bedroom house offers an expansive reception, modern fitted kitchen and a private garden. The four bedrooms include a master en suite and all bedrooms have traditional features throughout. The property is ideally situated for local shops and amenities in Tufnell Park. The nearest underground station is Tufnell Park (Northern Line), and Upper Holloway Station is close by (National Rail).
Grove View Apartments, Dartmouth Park, NW5, £950,000
This striking apartment has been refurbished to a very high standard, while retaining character features, It has a large, open plan reception room, a fully fitted modern kitchen, master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes, second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom and utility room. Gospel Oak overground station and Kentish Town tube station on Northern Line are both nearby.
All Souls Church, Loudon Road, South Hampstead, NW8, £1,950 pcm (£450 pw)
This one-bedroom apartment is available to rent in a church conversion near all South Hampstead and Finchley Road’s shops and amenities. The building has been refurbished to a very high standard keeping the external character of a Church. The property consist of large double bedroom, fully fitted kitchen with all appliances and reception room with wood flooring and fully tiled three-piece bathroom. The property further benefits from share of a roof terrace. Fees apply.
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 3 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 4 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 5 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 6 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 7 Sexual offence reports at record levels in Camden, Haringey and Barnet
- 8 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 9 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 10 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead