Top properties for sale in East Finchley
- Credit: Archant
Property in East Finchley is mostly found in detached or semi-detached inter-War houses on quiet and leafy residential streets.
Trinity Road, N2, £750,000
Charming well-proportioned semi-detached two bedroom Victorian house with a south-west facing garden located in the popular ‘Old Village’ of East Finchley.
Park Hall Road, N2, £1,595,000
The four bedroom terraced Victorian house has been lovingly restored offering a spacious light family home in an excellent location. The property boast a 30ft kitchen/dining space that opens out directly on to the west facing garden; spread out over four floors the house also includes a useful cellar space.
You may also want to watch:
Creighton Avenue, N2, £1,695,000
This family home is stylishly presented and arranged over two floors, with an impressive architecturally designed ground floor living and entertaining space, leading onto a landscaped south-facing garden. The wide fronted semi-detached four bedroom property is set back from the road, and has a separate garage/off street parking.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair