Top properties for sale in East Finchley
- Credit: Archant
Property in East Finchley is mostly found in detached or semi-detached inter-War houses on quiet and leafy residential streets.
Trinity Road, N2, £750,000
Charming well-proportioned semi-detached two bedroom Victorian house with a south-west facing garden located in the popular ‘Old Village’ of East Finchley.
Park Hall Road, N2, £1,595,000
The four bedroom terraced Victorian house has been lovingly restored offering a spacious light family home in an excellent location. The property boast a 30ft kitchen/dining space that opens out directly on to the west facing garden; spread out over four floors the house also includes a useful cellar space.
You may also want to watch:
Creighton Avenue, N2, £1,695,000
This family home is stylishly presented and arranged over two floors, with an impressive architecturally designed ground floor living and entertaining space, leading onto a landscaped south-facing garden. The wide fronted semi-detached four bedroom property is set back from the road, and has a separate garage/off street parking.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 8 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end