Top properties for sale in East Finchley
- Credit: Archant
Property in East Finchley is mostly found in detached or semi-detached inter-War houses on quiet and leafy residential streets.
Trinity Road, N2, £750,000
Charming well-proportioned semi-detached two bedroom Victorian house with a south-west facing garden located in the popular ‘Old Village’ of East Finchley.
Park Hall Road, N2, £1,595,000
The four bedroom terraced Victorian house has been lovingly restored offering a spacious light family home in an excellent location. The property boast a 30ft kitchen/dining space that opens out directly on to the west facing garden; spread out over four floors the house also includes a useful cellar space.
You may also want to watch:
Creighton Avenue, N2, £1,695,000
This family home is stylishly presented and arranged over two floors, with an impressive architecturally designed ground floor living and entertaining space, leading onto a landscaped south-facing garden. The wide fronted semi-detached four bedroom property is set back from the road, and has a separate garage/off street parking.
- 1 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 2 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 3 Capita review could see Barnet Council services return in-house
- 4 Food Bank Aid joins estate agent in fight to keep up with demand
- 5 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 6 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 7 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 8 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 9 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 10 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas