Top gothic properties for sale in north London
- Credit: Archant
October 31 may have been and gone, but these houses have a Gothic charm that will last all year
Lyndhurst Terrace, Belsize Park, NW3, POA
A five-bedroom maisonette in a rare restored 1860’s Gothic Grade II listed building, this home boasts an extravagant decor. Aside from the lush interior, there are plans to create a new garden room with an underground audio-visual entertainment room leading to a swimming pool.
Property Eye Residential / 020 3500 0230
Arkwright Road, Hampstead, NW3, £999,950
You may also want to watch:
This two-bedroom flat is flat situated on the top floor of an impressive period conversion, with bright and spacious interiors throughout and stunning panoramic views from the balcony. Located in Hampstead, the flat has ample storage room and a neutral decor that balances its historic exterior.
Foxtons / 020 7433 6600
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 8 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 9 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
Wildwood Terrace, NW3, £2,300,000
This quirky three-bedroom terraced period house has two reception rooms, a guest WC, three bathrooms and a private patio garden. The kitchen and bathrooms are light and add a modern touch to this characterful home. The property is part of a group of four Victorian houses bordering Hampstead Heath. Knight Frank / 020 7629 8171