Top 3 studio flats
- Credit: Archant
Whether it’s a bachelor pad or a pied-à-terre, a studio flat ensures you have a little more room of your own than a pokey box room whilst remaining vaguely affordable. Here are three of the best studio flats currently on the north London property market
Randolph Street, Camden, NW1, £389,950
This first floor studio flat forms part of a luxury development of 27 apartments in Camden Town. The apartment is finished to a high specification throughout, with a bespoke open plan modern kitchen with integrated appliances, and a contemporary bathroom. Benefits include a video intercom system, hardwood flooring and thermostatically controlled space heating. The property is ideally located for the amenities of Camden Town, as well as the transport links of St Pancras.
Lawn Road, Belsize Park, NW3, £435,000
Set in a Grade I listed building, this studio apartment is on the third floor of an art deco white stucco block. A 17 ft studio room opens on to a 10 ft balcony with verdant views of surrounding trees. There is a separate kitchen and bathroom. The property is ideally placed for the amenities of Belsize Park and is close to Hampstead Heath. Ideal for a first time buyer or someone looking for a north London pied a terre,
You may also want to watch:
Park Road, St John’s Wood, NW1, £399,950
A beautifully presented studio flat located on the fourth floor of a smart residential apartment building. The studio room features a bright interior, and there is a separate bathroom and modern kitchen with appliances. The building includes lift access and concierge service. The flat is just moments away from the open space of Regent’s Park, with excellent transport links from Bakerloo and Marylebone station.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 6 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher