Top 3 properties with parking gadgets
- Credit: Archant
Off street parking is hot property in London, but these houses take it one step further. From car turntables to custom lifts these properties will put your parking space into top gear
Shepherds Hill, Highgate, N6, £2,999,950
This contemporary three bedroom house offers stylish accommodation over three floors, with a driveway that offers a car turntable to allow for stress free off street parking. The interiors have been finished to a high specification, with an expansive kitchen/dining area. The open plan living space opens on to the raised decking. The garden measures 95 ft in total, and there’s a separate courtyard. Two of the bedrooms feature en suite bathrooms, and the property offers a sizeable fourth bedroom or study space.
Gisiana House, Hampstead, NW3, £9,995,000
Set behind a carriage driveway, this detached double fronted house includes space for five cars and a hydraulic car lift for the ultimate in off street parking. The property has recently been extensively refurbished, with the accommodation finished to an opulent standard. Along with six bedrooms there is a pool room, plant room private screening room and a landscaped rear garden. Staff accommodation including an en suite bedroom is also included.
You may also want to watch:
Frognal, Hampstead, NW3, £9,995,000
Accessed via a gated carriage driveway, this seven bedroom property includes an additional car lift to the front drive. As well as the generally sized bedrooms the house features large amounts of entertaining space set over four floors, with separate drawing, dining and family rooms, two sitting rooms, a media room and a basement swimming pool, spa and gym complex. The house is located within walking distance of Hampstead Village.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 9 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate