Top 3 properties with parking gadgets
- Credit: Archant
Off street parking is hot property in London, but these houses take it one step further. From car turntables to custom lifts these properties will put your parking space into top gear
Shepherds Hill, Highgate, N6, £2,999,950
This contemporary three bedroom house offers stylish accommodation over three floors, with a driveway that offers a car turntable to allow for stress free off street parking. The interiors have been finished to a high specification, with an expansive kitchen/dining area. The open plan living space opens on to the raised decking. The garden measures 95 ft in total, and there’s a separate courtyard. Two of the bedrooms feature en suite bathrooms, and the property offers a sizeable fourth bedroom or study space.
Gisiana House, Hampstead, NW3, £9,995,000
Set behind a carriage driveway, this detached double fronted house includes space for five cars and a hydraulic car lift for the ultimate in off street parking. The property has recently been extensively refurbished, with the accommodation finished to an opulent standard. Along with six bedrooms there is a pool room, plant room private screening room and a landscaped rear garden. Staff accommodation including an en suite bedroom is also included.
You may also want to watch:
Frognal, Hampstead, NW3, £9,995,000
Accessed via a gated carriage driveway, this seven bedroom property includes an additional car lift to the front drive. As well as the generally sized bedrooms the house features large amounts of entertaining space set over four floors, with separate drawing, dining and family rooms, two sitting rooms, a media room and a basement swimming pool, spa and gym complex. The house is located within walking distance of Hampstead Village.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 3 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 6 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 7 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 8 'State pension must be raised or older people face a dismal future'
- 9 'You're welcome here': Best pals, 12, make care packages for Afghan refugees
- 10 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally