Top 3 properties with modern fireplaces
- Credit: Archant
Period features aren’t the be all and end all when it comes to house hunting. Fire up your imagination with these properties featuring stylish, contemporary fireplaces
Baker Street, Marylebone, NW1, £3,400,000
This four bedroom apartment is set within an imposing period building in the heart of Marylebone. The generous triple aspect reception room features a striking modern fireplace and built in log store. The sleek open-plan kitchen has integrated appliances, and there is a separate dining room. The property has been finished to a high standard throughout and has great views along Chiltern Street. A porter service and a lift to the sixth floor are also included.
Belsize Lane, Belsize Park, NW3, £2,875,000
The current owners have refurbished this three bedroom duplex apartment to a very high standard. The most impressive element is the reception room on the raised ground floor, featuring a modern fireplace and floor to ceiling windows. There is also a bright, contemporary kitchen and a well-designed courtyard on this floor, with the three bedrooms, ensuite and family bath arranged on the lower floor. The property has off street parking for on car.
You may also want to watch:
Carlington Road, Hampstead Village, NW3, £2,200,000
This three bed maisonette features three modern fireplaces. One is in the double reception room, another in the dining room and the third is part of a sandstone feature wall in the garden that has been designed by Stephen Woodhams. The period property has been renovated to a high specification and includes a handcrafted Boffi kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, German hardwood flooring and imported Italian bathroom fittings. The garden also features automatic irrigation.
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 5 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds