Top 3 properties with great views
- Credit: Archant
Survey your kingdom, and beyond, from one of these rooms with a view over north London
Prince of Wales Road, Chalk Farm, NW5, £1,450,000
This penthouse style apartment offers expansive views from a 690 sq ft private roof terrace and glass fronted reception room. Situated on the seventh and topmost floor, the three bedroom home features an open plan kitchen / living room, principal bedroom with a luxury ensuite shower room, two further double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, and a family bathroom. The property includes 24 hour porterage, bike storage, air conditioning and underfloor heating.
Marathon House, Marylebone, NW1, £8,950,000
A beautifully refurbished four-bedroom split-level penthouse offers panoramic views. The triple aspect reception room forms a living and entertaining space on the fourteenth floor, along with a sleek integrated kitchen and a separate TV room. The floor below includes three bedrooms with ensuites along with a further bedroom and luxury bathroom. There is a 24 hour concierge service and secure underground parking for four vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Kilburn High Road, Kilburn, NW6, £649,950
This unique two-bedroom flat offers skyline views over London from the living room and a wrap around balcony. The double-aspect open plan reception room has floor to ceiling windows and a breakfast bar, and leads to the large private balcony. The master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes and an ensuite. The fifth floor property has lift access and comes with gated off-street parking.
- 1 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 2 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 5 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report