Top 3 properties with great views
- Credit: Archant
Survey your kingdom, and beyond, from one of these rooms with a view over north London
Prince of Wales Road, Chalk Farm, NW5, £1,450,000
This penthouse style apartment offers expansive views from a 690 sq ft private roof terrace and glass fronted reception room. Situated on the seventh and topmost floor, the three bedroom home features an open plan kitchen / living room, principal bedroom with a luxury ensuite shower room, two further double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, and a family bathroom. The property includes 24 hour porterage, bike storage, air conditioning and underfloor heating.
Marathon House, Marylebone, NW1, £8,950,000
A beautifully refurbished four-bedroom split-level penthouse offers panoramic views. The triple aspect reception room forms a living and entertaining space on the fourteenth floor, along with a sleek integrated kitchen and a separate TV room. The floor below includes three bedrooms with ensuites along with a further bedroom and luxury bathroom. There is a 24 hour concierge service and secure underground parking for four vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Kilburn High Road, Kilburn, NW6, £649,950
This unique two-bedroom flat offers skyline views over London from the living room and a wrap around balcony. The double-aspect open plan reception room has floor to ceiling windows and a breakfast bar, and leads to the large private balcony. The master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes and an ensuite. The fifth floor property has lift access and comes with gated off-street parking.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 5 Planning application nears for Murphy's Yard redevelopment
- 6 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music event for 'healthy hedonists'
- 7 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 8 Driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police - Porsche seized
- 9 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 10 Mikel Arteta must trust Gabriel Martinelli against Villarreal