Top 3 properties with great parking facilities
- Credit: Archant
There are two major concerns when it comes to parking: security and expense. Here are three properties with good parking facilities in north London
Elliott Square, NW3, £1,800,000
A four bedroom house in a quiet cul-de-sac with safe parking that is a short walk from Swiss Cottage and Primrose Hill. The ground floor has a dining room, kitchen, bedroom four / study, while the entire first floor comprises a double reception room. The second floor has a master bedroom with en suite bathroom, two further bedrooms, and a shower room. Features include a patio garden, which extends to approximately 40ft and off street parking.
Novus Residential Ltd
Kenwood, N2, £8,500,000
You may also want to watch:
A handsome detached house “Willowbrook” set behind a carriage driveway, and with an integral double garage. This property is discreetly located off one of London’s prestigious road, Bishops Avenue and offers spacious living over two floors only, Accommodation comprises; large family reception room, dining room, family room, study, kitchen breakfast room, master bedroom with en-suite dressing room and bathroom, six further bedroom suites including separate access to staff accommodation. Amenities include a large private rear garden with expansive terrace.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'The flood took everything': Maida Vale family watched floods destroy home
- 10 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
Hodford Road, NW11, £975,000
Annabel Court, is a new exclusive collection of just six apartments with reserved underground secure parking, conveniently located for the open spaces of Hampstead Heath, yet within easy reach of excellent transport facilities.