Top 3 properties with cellars
- Credit: Archant
Whether you’re looking for a house with a home for your wine collection or simply need the extra space, we’ve found the top three properties with cellars for you.
North Road, Highgate, N6, £1,599,950
This quirky four bedroom house includes a 150 sq ft cellar. Two large downstairs reception rooms are accessible from the entrance hall, with a kitchen/diner and brightly lit conservatory located at the rear of the property. A patio garden spans the width of the building. Located just half a mile from Highgate underground station, this family home is located just down the road from Highgate School.
Park Village West, Regent’s Park, NW1, £3,600,000
This Grade II listed example of Nash architecture includes an impressive wine cellar. The double fronted, low built villa is set in a quiet crescent just minutes from Regent’s Park. There are four bedrooms, a spacious recpetion room, and study spread over three floors. A large kitchen / dining room leads on to the courtyard garden. Planning has been granted for a basement extension.
You may also want to watch:
The Grove, Highgate, N6 6LB, £7,950,000
This impressive five bedroom Georgian townhouse is set over six floors and has its own lift. The basement features a wine cellar, a gym, a cinema with a bar, an entertainment room and a laundry room. There property has a separate studio apartment on the garden floor and benefits from off street car parking. The home is located in the Highgate Village area with its hill-top views of the city.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
- 9 Probe into £23m property deal is like 'a vendetta', says ex-deputy leader
- 10 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre