Top 3 properties with bi-folding doors
- Credit: Archant
Make the most of your garden or terrace by bringing the outdoors in with a set of bi-folding doors. Here are three of the best homes with bi-fold doors currently on the market.
South Hill Park, Hampstead, NW3, £995,000
Located just moments from Hampstead Heath, this recently renovated two bed, two bathroom duplex is situated over two floors. The open plan kitchen, dining and living room opens on to a private balcony through bi-folding doors. The flat is in excellent condition, with wooden floors and neutral modern décor throughout. The master bedroom features an en suite wet room, and a further good sized double bedroom also has an en suite.
Belsize Square, Hampstead, NW3, £950,000
An interior designed two bedroom lateral apartment situated on the top floor of a stucco fronted building on a tree-lined street. The property features two balconies, including a south facing balcony accessed via bi-folding doors from the reception room. The principal bedroom has its own private balcony, as well as an en suite bathroom. The second bedroom has an en suite shower area. The property is ideally positioned for access to Belsize Village.
You may also want to watch:
Belsize Avenue, Belsize Park, NW3, £1,000,000
Set in a period building, this garden flat is in excellent decorative condition. The modern fitted kitchen and spacious reception room opens out on to a private garden patio area via bi fold doors. The master suite comprises of a double bedroom with a walk in dressing room and an en suite bathroom. A further double bedroom includes fitted wardrobes with a contemporary shower room next door. Belsize Avenue is conveniently located for both Belsize Village and Hampstead High Street.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'