Top 3 properties with bay windows for sale in north London
- Credit: Archant
The bulge of a bay window is a distinctive marker of a Victorian British property from the outside, and promises a home flooded with light from many aspects within
Crown Road, Muswell Hill, N10, £765,000
Original Edwardian stripped wooden floors and fireplaces are complemented by new double-glazed sash windows and a new slate roof at this three-bedroom end of terrace house. There is plentiful built-in storage throughout along with a loft with potential to extend and a large garden.
Sarre Road, West Hampstead, NW2, £1,450,000
A charming semi-detached Edwardian family home with a secluded rear garden, located on a popular tree-lined West Hampstead street. The property extends to 1,972 sq ft of well planned and spacious accommodation. The double reception room has a bay window and there is a kitchen/dining room leading to the rear garden as well as providing access to a lean-to annex with its own entrance.
You may also want to watch:
Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, NW3, £1,495,000
This quirky three-bedroom garden maisonette has bay windows in the reception room and master bedroom forming a turret from the outside. The living room also has a working gas fire along with many other period-style features.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 3 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 6 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 7 Toilets, the Ponds, Streatery, Nazanin and Palestine
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 10 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates