Top 3 properties with bay windows for sale in north London
- Credit: Archant
The bulge of a bay window is a distinctive marker of a Victorian British property from the outside, and promises a home flooded with light from many aspects within
Crown Road, Muswell Hill, N10, £765,000
Original Edwardian stripped wooden floors and fireplaces are complemented by new double-glazed sash windows and a new slate roof at this three-bedroom end of terrace house. There is plentiful built-in storage throughout along with a loft with potential to extend and a large garden.
Sarre Road, West Hampstead, NW2, £1,450,000
A charming semi-detached Edwardian family home with a secluded rear garden, located on a popular tree-lined West Hampstead street. The property extends to 1,972 sq ft of well planned and spacious accommodation. The double reception room has a bay window and there is a kitchen/dining room leading to the rear garden as well as providing access to a lean-to annex with its own entrance.
You may also want to watch:
Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, NW3, £1,495,000
This quirky three-bedroom garden maisonette has bay windows in the reception room and master bedroom forming a turret from the outside. The living room also has a working gas fire along with many other period-style features.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath