Top 3 properties with bay windows for sale in north London
- Credit: Archant
The bulge of a bay window is a distinctive marker of a Victorian British property from the outside, and promises a home flooded with light from many aspects within
Crown Road, Muswell Hill, N10, £765,000
Original Edwardian stripped wooden floors and fireplaces are complemented by new double-glazed sash windows and a new slate roof at this three-bedroom end of terrace house. There is plentiful built-in storage throughout along with a loft with potential to extend and a large garden.
Sarre Road, West Hampstead, NW2, £1,450,000
A charming semi-detached Edwardian family home with a secluded rear garden, located on a popular tree-lined West Hampstead street. The property extends to 1,972 sq ft of well planned and spacious accommodation. The double reception room has a bay window and there is a kitchen/dining room leading to the rear garden as well as providing access to a lean-to annex with its own entrance.
You may also want to watch:
Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, NW3, £1,495,000
This quirky three-bedroom garden maisonette has bay windows in the reception room and master bedroom forming a turret from the outside. The living room also has a working gas fire along with many other period-style features.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 6 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 7 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 8 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 9 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 10 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'