Top 3 properties with bay windows for sale in north London
- Credit: Archant
The bulge of a bay window is a distinctive marker of a Victorian British property from the outside, and promises a home flooded with light from many aspects within
Crown Road, Muswell Hill, N10, £765,000
Original Edwardian stripped wooden floors and fireplaces are complemented by new double-glazed sash windows and a new slate roof at this three-bedroom end of terrace house. There is plentiful built-in storage throughout along with a loft with potential to extend and a large garden.
Sarre Road, West Hampstead, NW2, £1,450,000
A charming semi-detached Edwardian family home with a secluded rear garden, located on a popular tree-lined West Hampstead street. The property extends to 1,972 sq ft of well planned and spacious accommodation. The double reception room has a bay window and there is a kitchen/dining room leading to the rear garden as well as providing access to a lean-to annex with its own entrance.
You may also want to watch:
Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, NW3, £1,495,000
This quirky three-bedroom garden maisonette has bay windows in the reception room and master bedroom forming a turret from the outside. The living room also has a working gas fire along with many other period-style features.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 6 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 7 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 10 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds