Top 3 properties with annexes
- Credit: Archant
Having that extra bit of space has never been more valuable in north London. Whether it’s being able to keep teenage children or elderly relatives close by, or having a private place to work from home, an annex is the ideal space solution.
Crown Road, Muswell Hill, N10, £425,000
This spacious two bedroom apartment is on the ground floor of a period conversion. There is a large detached annex study / workspace set in the 60ft private garden. There is a reception room at the front of the house and the kitchen opens out on to the garden at the rear. The property is close to all the amenities of Muswell Hill and the open spaces of Alexandra Park.
Pilgrims Lane, Hampstead, NW3, £3,950,000
A large 4 bedroom family home with a self contained annex located midway between Hampstead Heath and the High Street. The annex has a bedroom, shower room, TV room and kitchen, and a private entrance, making it an ideal granny flat, nanny suite or teenager unit. There is a terrace, patio and large garden at the rear of the property. The house also has off street parking
You may also want to watch:
Aylmer Road, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2 , £2,449,000
The detached six bed property was completely refurbished in 2012, including the fully insulated annex. There are five reception rooms, three bathrooms, and a Novellini steam room in the loft conversion. Set back from the road behind cast iron gates, the property also features a 130ft landscaped garden, which is overlooked by the first floor roof terrace,
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 4 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 5 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 6 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 7 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill