Top 3 properties with an atrium
- Credit: Archant
Let a little light into your life with three of the best properties in north London that feature a glass atrium
Lancaster Stables, London NW3, £2,950,000
The landscape becomes one with the interior of this property, thanks to a glazed atrium with mature plants that rise through the space. The contemporary three bedroom house is one of a pair developed from an 1890s stable block by the designer Michael Nathenson, The layout of the home has been inverted to maximise the natural light, with the bedrooms occupying the ground and lower ground floors. The bright and reception space on the second floor features a wall of pitched glazing and five skylights.
Gayton Road, Hampstead Village, NW3, £3,500,000
Occupying a popular Hampstead address, this fine example of a Village house has generous room sizes and a traditional charm. An atrium style feature to the rear of the property fills the hall and stairs with natural light. There is a double reception room on the raised ground floor, and a kitchen, dining room and conservatory occupy the lower level. The master bedroom occupies the entire first floor, and there are three further bedrooms, one of which has a balcony. There is also a terrace and a split level patio garden.
The Atrium, St John’s Wood, NW8, £4,050,000
This flat is one of the last remaining apartments available to buy within a landmark building. The Atrium takes its name from the impressive open space that forms the vertical centre of the building. The three bedroom lateral apartment has been designed to the highest specification, with luxury bathrooms and a kitchen. Smart home technology, Lutron lighting and under floor heating has been installed throughout. The building has a 24 hour concierge service, lift access and secure underground parking.
- 1 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 2 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 3 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 4 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 5 Tottenham boss Antonio Conte looking to revamp squad in transfer windows
- 6 Stunning light trail wraps up Kenwood like a giant Christmas present
- 7 Movement off the ball key to Arsenal's win against Newcastle
- 8 CCTV: Man makes ‘sexually explicit comments’ to teen on tube
- 9 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 10 Susan Jones obituary: A 'humble' Muswell Hill shop owner of 40 years