Top 3 properties with a walk-in wardrobe
- Credit: Archant
Don’t hide your clothes away in cupboards. These properties with walk-in wardrobes will help you display your threads in style, with pleanty of space for your shoe collection
Denning road, Hampstead Village, NW3, £3,750,000
This Victorian terraced four bedroom family home is positioned on a prime residential road between Hampstead High Street and the Heath. The master bedroom suite comprises of a bedroom, study, walk-in wardrobe and an en suite bathroom. There are three further bedrooms, family bathroom, two interconnected receptions, kitchen, and dining room. The property benefits from a 19 ft south-west facing patio, rear terrace and a 54 ft rear garden.
Estelle Road, Hampstead, NW3, £599,999
Fully refurbished interiors throughout this one bedroom split-level flat in an attractive period conversion just moments from Hampstead Heath. The double bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe. The reception room features wooden floors and a bay-fronted window, and there is a separate fully-equipped contemporary kitchen. The apartment has ample storage throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Chalcot Square, Primrose Hill, NW1, £7,950,000
Built circa 1850, this elegant Victorian house is set back from one of London’s finest garden squares. Arranged over four floors, the property includes five bedrooms, one with an adjoining walk in wardrobe/dressing room. The grand first floor drawing room overlooks the square, and there is a 48 ft garden to the rear of the property. The 3,243 sq ft house also includes a kitchen, dining room, sitting room, and a play room.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 5 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 Arts centre? Rock'n'roll museum? What future for Hampstead Police Station?