Top 3 properties with a stucco front
- Credit: Archant
Stuck on stucco? Here are three of the best white-fronted homes currently on the market in north London that’ll help you fulfil your dream of living in a real life iced wedding cake
Sandy Road, Hampstead, NW3, £2,650,000
Dating back to circa 1912, this stucco-fronted mid terrace town house is presented in immaculate condition. The house comprises 1977 sq ft and is located in a discrete cul-de-sac abutting Hampstead Heath and Golders Hill Park. The ground floor has a kitchen/breakfast room and a reception room that opens onto the garden. A further reception room and five bathrooms are arranged on the two upper floors. The home is approached via a front garden, and also benefits from a rear decked garden and a roof terrace with views over the Heath.
Clarence Terrace, Regent’s Park, NW1, £1,799,950
Set within a stucco fronted block, this bright top floor apartment has wonderful views of Regent’s park. The property comprises a master bedroom with en suite bathroom, a second bedroom, shower room, large reception room and a fitted kitchen. Benefits include a porter service, lift, and an underground parking space. Clarence terrace is on the south western side of Regent’s park, within easy reach of Baker Street and Marylebone.
Belsize Park Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3, £1,795,000
This three bedroom apartment occupies the entire first floor of an elegant Victorian stucco fronted house on a wide, tree lined turning in the heart of Belsize park. The apartment provides 1300 sq ft, with a generous sized reception room and high ceilings. The property has a discrete, fully fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suite, and a large sunny balcony to the rear. The amenities of Belsize Village and the transport connections of Swiss Cottage are just a short walk away.
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 3 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 6 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 7 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 8 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 9 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 10 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'