Top 3 properties with a spiral staircase
- Credit: Archant
Let your new home spin you right round with our pick of the top 3 properties that feature a spiral staircase
Bell Street, Baker Street, NW1, £695,000
Set in a Marylebone period property, this apartment provides two floors of stylish living space joined by a striking spiral staircase. The raised ground floor features a well sized reception room and a galley style kitchen. There are two similarly sized bedrooms downstairs, as well as two non-demised storage vaults. The property also features a private patio, and there are sleek hardwood floors throughout. Bell Street is just moments from the cafés, shops and transport links of Baker Street.
Petherton Road, Highbury, N5, £975,000
This recently refurbished split level apartment is set within a handsome period house in Canonbury. A glass panelled spiral staircase rises from the centre of the front to back reception space, connecting it to the first floor. The open plan raised ground floor has a living area with a bay window at one end, and a quality custom built kitchen at the other. There are two double bedrooms and a luxury bathroom suite, which leads on to a private terrace.
You may also want to watch:
Victoria Road, Alexandra Park, N22, £625,000
A generous first floor period conversion flat situated on a sought after, tree-lined road.The first floor features a kitchen, reception room and two double bedrooms. A loft room that doubles as an office and a third bedroom is accessible by a spiral wrought iron staircase. The flexible living space offers ample storage, and there is unrestricted parking on the road. The flat has a share of the freehold and a long lease.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 5 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 6 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 7 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned