Top 3 properties with a garage
- Credit: Archant
Off street parking is a coveted resource when it comes to buying property in north London, but nothing says peace of mind (and extra storage) quite like a garage
Temple Fortune Hill, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11, £1,950,000
Designed by George Sutcliffe in 1912, this semi-detached house features a detached garage and off-street parking. The accommodation is arranged over two floors, with a reception hall/study, double reception and a kitchen/breakfast room with an en suite bathroom, three further bedrooms, family bathroom and a separate shower room. A mature garden is located at the rear of the property, which is located in a quiet private cul-de-dac with easy access to the woodland walks of Big Wood.
The Mount, Hampstead Village, NW3, £5,950,000
Sitting in an elevated yet secluded position, this Grade II listed Georgian property features a rare double garage. The house is set behind a walled garden and approached via discreet entrance to the side of the house on the path that links The Mount with Hampstead Grove. The ground floor features a double volume entrance hall with a galleried landing above, four reception rooms and a kitchen/diner. Five bedrooms and four bathrooms are set over the first and second floor, along with a private roof terrace. The lower ground floor includes a play room, utility room and access to the garage.
You may also want to watch:
Oldfield Mews, Highgate, N6, £1,495,000
Located in a private gated Mews, this modern four bedroom house includes off street parking and a garage. An extension to the ground floor living area leads on to a private landscaped garden and terrace. There are four bedrooms and a further reception room spread over two more floors. A further garden and a driveway are located at the front of the property. Waterlow Park, Archway and the amenities of Highgate Village are close to hand.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 4 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 7 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 8 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 9 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 10 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat