Top 3 properties with a garage
- Credit: Archant
Off street parking is a coveted resource when it comes to buying property in north London, but nothing says peace of mind (and extra storage) quite like a garage
Temple Fortune Hill, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11, £1,950,000
Designed by George Sutcliffe in 1912, this semi-detached house features a detached garage and off-street parking. The accommodation is arranged over two floors, with a reception hall/study, double reception and a kitchen/breakfast room with an en suite bathroom, three further bedrooms, family bathroom and a separate shower room. A mature garden is located at the rear of the property, which is located in a quiet private cul-de-dac with easy access to the woodland walks of Big Wood.
The Mount, Hampstead Village, NW3, £5,950,000
Sitting in an elevated yet secluded position, this Grade II listed Georgian property features a rare double garage. The house is set behind a walled garden and approached via discreet entrance to the side of the house on the path that links The Mount with Hampstead Grove. The ground floor features a double volume entrance hall with a galleried landing above, four reception rooms and a kitchen/diner. Five bedrooms and four bathrooms are set over the first and second floor, along with a private roof terrace. The lower ground floor includes a play room, utility room and access to the garage.
You may also want to watch:
Oldfield Mews, Highgate, N6, £1,495,000
Located in a private gated Mews, this modern four bedroom house includes off street parking and a garage. An extension to the ground floor living area leads on to a private landscaped garden and terrace. There are four bedrooms and a further reception room spread over two more floors. A further garden and a driveway are located at the front of the property. Waterlow Park, Archway and the amenities of Highgate Village are close to hand.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate