Top 3 properties with a gallery
- Credit: Archant
Bring a little drama to a mezzanine level with one of these three beautiful properties featuring a gallery
Belsize Park Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3, £699,999
Set in a white stucco fronted building, this well presented one bedroom apartment features a sizeable galleried area over looking the open plan reception area. The raised ground floor features floor to ceiling bay windows. The property features a separate double bedroom and a contemporary shower room. The apartment is ideally located for Belsize Park and Primrose Hill.
Rosslyn Hill, Hampstead, NW3, £1,750,000
An extensively refurbished Hampstead two bedroom residence spanning the entire depth of a classic period building. The reception room features wooden floors, high ceilings with ornate coving and central rose and a floor to ceiling south west facing bay window. The master bedroom includes an en suite, accessed via a galleried study area on a mezzanine floor, and a bay window overlooking the communal gardens. A galley kitchen and family shower room completes the property, which is in close proximity to the amenities of Hampstead Village and Belsize Park.
You may also want to watch:
Oakley Square, Camden Town, NW1, £495,000
This one bedroom flat has been converted from within a mid terraced period property and overlooks the gardens of Oakley Square. The accommodation comprises of a galleried bedroom, a bathroom and a reception / dining area with a fitted kitchen along one wall. The flat features high ceilings, painted timber flooring and full height sash windows flanked by working wooden shutters. The property is well positioned for access to central Camden and is with a 20 minute walk of Regent’s Park
- 1 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 2 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?