Top 3 properties with a balcony
- Credit: Archant
From glass-plated panoramas over London to charming period wrought iron street views, there’s a balcony for every taste in this week’s top 3
Balcombe Street, Marylebone, NW1, £1,675,000
This three bedroom period conversion occupies the upper three floors of the building, with an entrance on the first floor. There is a terrace on the third floor, and two balconies on the fourth. The home is charmingly decorated, with period features throughout. Located in the Dorset Square conservation area, the property is minutes away from Baker Street and Regent’s Park.
The Panoramic, Pond Street, NW3, £1,625,000
A two bedroom penthouse with city views from the 40ft reception area. Floor to ceiling windows lead from the open plan area to the balcony. The apartment has a mood lighting system, living control audio and a video entry system. The building has a porter service, underground parking, 24hr security and a glass fronted lift. The property is close to Hampstead Heath and Belsize Park.
You may also want to watch:
East Heath Road, Hampstead, NW3, £1,500,000
Built circa 1770, this semi-detached house is a Grade II Listed property. There are wooden floors throughout and plenty of natural light thanks to the large sash windows. There are two reception rooms on the ground floor and three bedrooms on the second. There are two balconies at the front, and the rear bedroom has direct access to the terrace. The house sits across the road from Hampstead Heath.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 9 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 10 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans