Top 3 properties to rent or buy in Camden Town
- Credit: Archant
Want to rent or buy in the area? Here are the three best properties currently on the market
There are plenty of reasons to move to Camden Town – see out our area guide for all the best restaurants, bars, cafes, schools and transport tips.
Here are three of the best homes to rent or buy in the area:
Arlington Road, Camden, NW1, £1,195,000
This new two bedroom apartment is part of a development of six individually designed, high specification apartments within a period building. The large living space opens on to a private terrace, study and open plan kitchen.
St Augustine’s Road, Camden, NW1, £510 pw (£2,210 pcm)
Set within a period conversion, this two bedroom raised ground floor apartment features an open plan reception room with full length windows and a fully integrated kitchen. Along with wooden floors and period features the property has plenty of built in storage and a bespoke wet room with under floor heating.
Albert Street, Camden, NW1, £3,395,000
Newly renovated, this five bedroom family home combines period features with bespoke finish. The lower two floors are given over to entertaining space, with bi folding doors opening on to a terrace. There are two formal drawing rooms, a landscaped garden with a summer house, and a principal suite spanning the first floor.
You may also want to watch:
114-118 Parkway, Camden, NW1 7AN
020 7043 4433
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 5 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's