Top 3 properties that are white, bright and light
- Credit: Archant
It might be cold and dark outside but these three properties are full of natural light and painted white to bring brightness to even your grimmest winter mornings. They’re all close to parks and feature access to sunny gardens and terraces for when spring finally arrives.
Park Square East, Regents Park, NW1, £8,950,000
High ceilings and an abundance of natural light make this spacious Grade I listed property airy and bright. The five bedroom family home retains many original features and includes a library, study, dining room and two living rooms. Situated on the eastern corner of Regents Park, the home is well located for Marylebone and the West End, and is close to Regents Park station and the Bakerloo line. Residents can make full use of private parking, communal gardens and tennis courts, and storage vaults.
Burrard Road, West Hampstead, NW3, £899,950
This top floor duplex apartment includes a large south facing roof terrace, making it a veritable sun trap all year round. The flat has three double bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, kitchen and separate living room. There’s ample storage space and the terrace has sweeping views of the London skyline. The property is situated just over half a mile from the West Hampstead underground station and the jubilee line, making far an easy journey into central London.
You may also want to watch:
White Bear Place, Hampstead Village, NW3, £3,400,000
An unusual link-detached property, tucked away behind gates and a private driveway in Hampstead village. Laid out over two floors, the principal bedroom suite includes a bathroom and dressing area, whilst the three other bedrooms are all ensuite. The ground floor features a large open plan reception / kitchen /dining room with large glass windows and doors that allow natural light to flood in. The house is within easy reach of the local shops restaurants and transport links, and the open spaces of Hampstead Heath.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 7 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 8 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 9 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 10 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband