Top 3 properties that are white, bright and light
- Credit: Archant
It might be cold and dark outside but these three properties are full of natural light and painted white to bring brightness to even your grimmest winter mornings. They’re all close to parks and feature access to sunny gardens and terraces for when spring finally arrives.
Park Square East, Regents Park, NW1, £8,950,000
High ceilings and an abundance of natural light make this spacious Grade I listed property airy and bright. The five bedroom family home retains many original features and includes a library, study, dining room and two living rooms. Situated on the eastern corner of Regents Park, the home is well located for Marylebone and the West End, and is close to Regents Park station and the Bakerloo line. Residents can make full use of private parking, communal gardens and tennis courts, and storage vaults.
Burrard Road, West Hampstead, NW3, £899,950
This top floor duplex apartment includes a large south facing roof terrace, making it a veritable sun trap all year round. The flat has three double bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, kitchen and separate living room. There’s ample storage space and the terrace has sweeping views of the London skyline. The property is situated just over half a mile from the West Hampstead underground station and the jubilee line, making far an easy journey into central London.
You may also want to watch:
White Bear Place, Hampstead Village, NW3, £3,400,000
An unusual link-detached property, tucked away behind gates and a private driveway in Hampstead village. Laid out over two floors, the principal bedroom suite includes a bathroom and dressing area, whilst the three other bedrooms are all ensuite. The ground floor features a large open plan reception / kitchen /dining room with large glass windows and doors that allow natural light to flood in. The house is within easy reach of the local shops restaurants and transport links, and the open spaces of Hampstead Heath.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 7 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 8 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 9 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 10 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea