Top 3 properties set in garden squares
- Credit: Archant
With the BBC’s Bloomsbury group drama, Life in Squares captivating viewers, we’ve found three great properties for sale in north London set on garden squares.
Queen’s Park Place, NW6, £535,000
A contemporary city square for those seeking the benefits of square living combined with those of a new build. Just a minutes’ walk from the local Underground and Overground station, Queen’s Park Place is a new collection of 116 one- and two-bedroom contemporary apartments and penthouses designed for metropolitan living in a “Manhattan” style. The private balconies or roof terraces overlook a private courtyard garden. All flats benefit from secure underground parking and a lobby with 24-hour hotel-style concierge services.
Aston ChaseSt Marks Square, NW1, £12,000,000
An impressive, exceptionally wide, white stucco fronted Victorian corner residence overlooking St Marks Square. It is just south of Primrose Hill Village and offers 6,500 sq. ft. of un-paralleled accommodation in the form of 7 bedrooms, three reception rooms and 4-5 bathrooms. The house benefits from secure garage parking for 2 cars and a private garden.
Rochester Square, NW1, £415,000
Rochester Square is a highly sought after location just a short distance from central Camden Town. This top floor one bedroom apartment with lift access, offers a stunning interior finish throughout, an impressive reception room with private balcony and a gorgeous modern kitchen, with space to dine.
- 1 Ashling Murphy: Camden pays tribute to murdered primary school teacher
- 2 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 3 Drug runner caught at Euston with heroin in underwear jailed for four years
- 4 The story of a pond returning to Hampstead Heath
- 5 How a stray Hampstead cat changed the life of artist Louis Wain
- 6 Hampstead retail site snapped up for £7m by property firm
- 7 Guilty: Woman stirred up racial hatred with social media posts on Grenfell
- 8 Cirque du Soleil: Luzia Royal Albert Hall ****
- 9 Fire brigade extinguish St Pancras station electrical fire
- 10 Nine of London's best vegan restaurants to try this Veganuary