Top 3 properties set in garden squares
- Credit: Archant
With the BBC’s Bloomsbury group drama, Life in Squares captivating viewers, we’ve found three great properties for sale in north London set on garden squares.
Queen’s Park Place, NW6, £535,000
A contemporary city square for those seeking the benefits of square living combined with those of a new build. Just a minutes’ walk from the local Underground and Overground station, Queen’s Park Place is a new collection of 116 one- and two-bedroom contemporary apartments and penthouses designed for metropolitan living in a “Manhattan” style. The private balconies or roof terraces overlook a private courtyard garden. All flats benefit from secure underground parking and a lobby with 24-hour hotel-style concierge services.
Aston ChaseSt Marks Square, NW1, £12,000,000
An impressive, exceptionally wide, white stucco fronted Victorian corner residence overlooking St Marks Square. It is just south of Primrose Hill Village and offers 6,500 sq. ft. of un-paralleled accommodation in the form of 7 bedrooms, three reception rooms and 4-5 bathrooms. The house benefits from secure garage parking for 2 cars and a private garden.
Rochester Square, NW1, £415,000
You may also want to watch:
Rochester Square is a highly sought after location just a short distance from central Camden Town. This top floor one bedroom apartment with lift access, offers a stunning interior finish throughout, an impressive reception room with private balcony and a gorgeous modern kitchen, with space to dine.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 7 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 8 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 9 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 10 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin