Top 3 properties on the market in Camden
- Credit: Archant
Camden Town has many visitor attractions – its markets, the canal, alternative clothing shops and range of places to eat and drink – but if you want all this on your doorstep there is a range of properties available in the area’s residential streets, from student flats to terraced family homes.
Rousden Street, £750,000
This two-bedroom maisonette lies in a quiet street and has of period features galore, alongside contemporary touches like a master bedroom with en suite wet room.
The living/dining room also leads onto a pretty, south-facing garden.
Lyme Street, £650,000
You may also want to watch:
A two-bedroom garden flat with a stylish modern kitchen. The property also features a reception room with French doors opening onto an attractive patio garden.
Wilmot Place, £1,250,000
- 1 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 2 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 3 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 4 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 5 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 8 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 9 Punk Blythe doll worth almost £1,000 visits Camden Town
- 10 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
A newly-built penthouse apartment with a spacious open-plan living/kitchen/dining area.
The flat benefits from lots of natural light and the master bedroom has a dressing room and en-suite bathroom.