Top 3 properties on the market in Camden
- Credit: Archant
Camden Town has many visitor attractions – its markets, the canal, alternative clothing shops and range of places to eat and drink – but if you want all this on your doorstep there is a range of properties available in the area’s residential streets, from student flats to terraced family homes.
Rousden Street, £750,000
This two-bedroom maisonette lies in a quiet street and has of period features galore, alongside contemporary touches like a master bedroom with en suite wet room.
The living/dining room also leads onto a pretty, south-facing garden.
Lyme Street, £650,000
You may also want to watch:
A two-bedroom garden flat with a stylish modern kitchen. The property also features a reception room with French doors opening onto an attractive patio garden.
Wilmot Place, £1,250,000
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 4 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 5 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 6 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 7 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 8 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 9 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
A newly-built penthouse apartment with a spacious open-plan living/kitchen/dining area.
The flat benefits from lots of natural light and the master bedroom has a dressing room and en-suite bathroom.