Top 3 properties on the market in Camden
- Credit: Archant
Camden Town has many visitor attractions – its markets, the canal, alternative clothing shops and range of places to eat and drink – but if you want all this on your doorstep there is a range of properties available in the area’s residential streets, from student flats to terraced family homes.
Rousden Street, £750,000
This two-bedroom maisonette lies in a quiet street and has of period features galore, alongside contemporary touches like a master bedroom with en suite wet room.
The living/dining room also leads onto a pretty, south-facing garden.
Lyme Street, £650,000
You may also want to watch:
A two-bedroom garden flat with a stylish modern kitchen. The property also features a reception room with French doors opening onto an attractive patio garden.
Wilmot Place, £1,250,000
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 6 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Hampstead Heath guru Diane is 'a lifeline' for women's walking group
- 9 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 10 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
A newly-built penthouse apartment with a spacious open-plan living/kitchen/dining area.
The flat benefits from lots of natural light and the master bedroom has a dressing room and en-suite bathroom.