Top 3 properties on the market in Camden
- Credit: Archant
Camden Town has many visitor attractions – its markets, the canal, alternative clothing shops and range of places to eat and drink – but if you want all this on your doorstep there is a range of properties available in the area’s residential streets, from student flats to terraced family homes.
Rousden Street, £750,000
This two-bedroom maisonette lies in a quiet street and has of period features galore, alongside contemporary touches like a master bedroom with en suite wet room.
The living/dining room also leads onto a pretty, south-facing garden.
Lyme Street, £650,000
You may also want to watch:
A two-bedroom garden flat with a stylish modern kitchen. The property also features a reception room with French doors opening onto an attractive patio garden.
Wilmot Place, £1,250,000
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 3 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 6 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 7 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park
A newly-built penthouse apartment with a spacious open-plan living/kitchen/dining area.
The flat benefits from lots of natural light and the master bedroom has a dressing room and en-suite bathroom.