Top 3 properties on the market in Archway
- Credit: Archant
The prettiest and most impressive properties in Archway can be found in the Whitehall Park conservation area, a sloping zone of Victorian residences with lovely views of London.
Parolles Road, N19, £1,150,000
With views of London’s skyline this chain-free, three storey, four bedroom, refurbished house has original solid oak exposed timber floors and a landscaped garden.
Parolles Road is in the Whitehall Park conservation area and is very convenient for transport links.
Highgate Hill, N19, £599,950
This spacious two bedroom loft apartment is in a converted Victorian schoolhouse.
Original features include double height ceilings, exposed brickwork and large sash windows and there’s a large open plan living room/kitchen.
- 1 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 2 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 3 Camden councillors set to give themselves a pay rise
- 4 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 5 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 6 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 7 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 8 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
- 9 O2 Centre climb: Entertaining with fantastic panoramic views of London
- 10 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
Hargrave Park, N19, £1,200,000
This stylish three bedroom house over three floors has a double reception room, master bedroom, two further bedrooms and study as well as a 49ft rear garden.
Nearby is Junction Road with its shops and cafes, and Archway tube on the Northern line.