Top 3 properties on the market in Archway
- Credit: Archant
The prettiest and most impressive properties in Archway can be found in the Whitehall Park conservation area, a sloping zone of Victorian residences with lovely views of London.
Parolles Road, N19, £1,150,000
With views of London’s skyline this chain-free, three storey, four bedroom, refurbished house has original solid oak exposed timber floors and a landscaped garden.
Parolles Road is in the Whitehall Park conservation area and is very convenient for transport links.
Highgate Hill, N19, £599,950
You may also want to watch:
This spacious two bedroom loft apartment is in a converted Victorian schoolhouse.
Original features include double height ceilings, exposed brickwork and large sash windows and there’s a large open plan living room/kitchen.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 3 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
Hargrave Park, N19, £1,200,000
This stylish three bedroom house over three floors has a double reception room, master bedroom, two further bedrooms and study as well as a 49ft rear garden.
Nearby is Junction Road with its shops and cafes, and Archway tube on the Northern line.