Top 3 properties on the market in Archway
- Credit: Archant
The prettiest and most impressive properties in Archway can be found in the Whitehall Park conservation area, a sloping zone of Victorian residences with lovely views of London.
Parolles Road, N19, £1,150,000
With views of London’s skyline this chain-free, three storey, four bedroom, refurbished house has original solid oak exposed timber floors and a landscaped garden.
Parolles Road is in the Whitehall Park conservation area and is very convenient for transport links.
Highgate Hill, N19, £599,950
You may also want to watch:
This spacious two bedroom loft apartment is in a converted Victorian schoolhouse.
Original features include double height ceilings, exposed brickwork and large sash windows and there’s a large open plan living room/kitchen.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 9 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
Hargrave Park, N19, £1,200,000
This stylish three bedroom house over three floors has a double reception room, master bedroom, two further bedrooms and study as well as a 49ft rear garden.
Nearby is Junction Road with its shops and cafes, and Archway tube on the Northern line.