Top 3 properties on the market in Archway
- Credit: Archant
The prettiest and most impressive properties in Archway can be found in the Whitehall Park conservation area, a sloping zone of Victorian residences with lovely views of London.
Parolles Road, N19, £1,150,000
With views of London’s skyline this chain-free, three storey, four bedroom, refurbished house has original solid oak exposed timber floors and a landscaped garden.
Parolles Road is in the Whitehall Park conservation area and is very convenient for transport links.
Highgate Hill, N19, £599,950
You may also want to watch:
This spacious two bedroom loft apartment is in a converted Victorian schoolhouse.
Original features include double height ceilings, exposed brickwork and large sash windows and there’s a large open plan living room/kitchen.
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 3 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 4 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 5 In numbers: the Covid-19 vaccine roll-out in north London
- 6 Five things we learned in Arsenal's first win at Chelsea in 10 years
- 7 Primrose Hill's night-time closure has split north London residents
- 8 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 9 House Tour Gayton Road: Split-level mid-century gem in Hampstead
- 10 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
Hargrave Park, N19, £1,200,000
This stylish three bedroom house over three floors has a double reception room, master bedroom, two further bedrooms and study as well as a 49ft rear garden.
Nearby is Junction Road with its shops and cafes, and Archway tube on the Northern line.