Top 3 properties in West Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
From family homes to a mansion block flat, there’s an abundance of charming period features in these West Hampstead properties for sale
Sumatra Road, West Hampstead, NW6, £1,650,000 guide
Recently refurbished, this five bedroom family home blends period features with modern interior design through a double reception room and an open plan kitchen/dining/family room, which opens on to a landscaped private garden.
Asmara Road, West Hampstead, NW2, £2,150,000
Situated in a popular residential enclave and with off street parking, this five bedroom semi-detached property offers lots of lateral space spread over three floors and a large rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Smyrna Road, West Hampstead, NW6, £899,950
This three bedroom flat is set on the second floor of a mansion block and offers contemporary décor intermingled with period features such as high ceilings and a marble fireplace. The kitchen includes granite worktops and there’s a freestanding tub in the bathroom.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end