Top 3 properties in West Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
From family homes to a mansion block flat, there’s an abundance of charming period features in these West Hampstead properties for sale
Sumatra Road, West Hampstead, NW6, £1,650,000 guide
Recently refurbished, this five bedroom family home blends period features with modern interior design through a double reception room and an open plan kitchen/dining/family room, which opens on to a landscaped private garden.
Asmara Road, West Hampstead, NW2, £2,150,000
Situated in a popular residential enclave and with off street parking, this five bedroom semi-detached property offers lots of lateral space spread over three floors and a large rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Smyrna Road, West Hampstead, NW6, £899,950
This three bedroom flat is set on the second floor of a mansion block and offers contemporary décor intermingled with period features such as high ceilings and a marble fireplace. The kitchen includes granite worktops and there’s a freestanding tub in the bathroom.
- 1 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 2 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 3 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 4 Capita review could see Barnet Council services return in-house
- 5 Food Bank Aid joins estate agent in fight to keep up with demand
- 6 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 7 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 8 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 9 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 10 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals