Top 3 properties in West Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
From family homes to a mansion block flat, there’s an abundance of charming period features in these West Hampstead properties for sale
Sumatra Road, West Hampstead, NW6, £1,650,000 guide
Recently refurbished, this five bedroom family home blends period features with modern interior design through a double reception room and an open plan kitchen/dining/family room, which opens on to a landscaped private garden.
Asmara Road, West Hampstead, NW2, £2,150,000
Situated in a popular residential enclave and with off street parking, this five bedroom semi-detached property offers lots of lateral space spread over three floors and a large rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Smyrna Road, West Hampstead, NW6, £899,950
This three bedroom flat is set on the second floor of a mansion block and offers contemporary décor intermingled with period features such as high ceilings and a marble fireplace. The kitchen includes granite worktops and there’s a freestanding tub in the bathroom.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 4 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 5 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 6 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 9 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 10 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose