Top 3 properties in West Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
From family homes to a mansion block flat, there’s an abundance of charming period features in these West Hampstead properties for sale
Sumatra Road, West Hampstead, NW6, £1,650,000 guide
Recently refurbished, this five bedroom family home blends period features with modern interior design through a double reception room and an open plan kitchen/dining/family room, which opens on to a landscaped private garden.
Asmara Road, West Hampstead, NW2, £2,150,000
Situated in a popular residential enclave and with off street parking, this five bedroom semi-detached property offers lots of lateral space spread over three floors and a large rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Smyrna Road, West Hampstead, NW6, £899,950
This three bedroom flat is set on the second floor of a mansion block and offers contemporary décor intermingled with period features such as high ceilings and a marble fireplace. The kitchen includes granite worktops and there’s a freestanding tub in the bathroom.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill