Top 3 properties in Tufnell Park
- Credit: Archant
From period conversions to family abodes lovely Victorian homes abound in Tufnell Park.
Mercers Road, N19, £799,000
Set on the first floor of a detached Victorian period conversion this two bedroom flat has high ceilings, original sash windows and solid oak wood flooring with exposed brickwork in the kitchen.
Greene & Co, 020 7482 4777
Kingsdown Road, N19, £1,295,000
This four storey five bedroom Victorian family home features a double reception room with steps down from the hallway to a secluded garden, and a lower ground floor with potential to create an open plan living space.
Marsh & Parsons, 020 7267 2696
You may also want to watch:
Huddleston Road, N7, £1,650,000
Close to the end of the Huddleston Road cul de sac, this five bedroom Victorian terraced home has a traditional layout, with high ceilings, original fireplaces and wooden floors.
Dexters, 020 7267 5500
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 3 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 6 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 7 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill