Top 3 properties in Tufnell Park
- Credit: Archant
From period conversions to family abodes lovely Victorian homes abound in Tufnell Park.
Mercers Road, N19, £799,000
Set on the first floor of a detached Victorian period conversion this two bedroom flat has high ceilings, original sash windows and solid oak wood flooring with exposed brickwork in the kitchen.
Greene & Co, 020 7482 4777
Kingsdown Road, N19, £1,295,000
This four storey five bedroom Victorian family home features a double reception room with steps down from the hallway to a secluded garden, and a lower ground floor with potential to create an open plan living space.
Marsh & Parsons, 020 7267 2696
You may also want to watch:
Huddleston Road, N7, £1,650,000
Close to the end of the Huddleston Road cul de sac, this five bedroom Victorian terraced home has a traditional layout, with high ceilings, original fireplaces and wooden floors.
Dexters, 020 7267 5500
- 1 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 2 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 3 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 4 'Huge relief': Golders Green care home celebrates booster rollout
- 5 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 6 Punk Blythe doll worth almost £1,000 visits Camden Town
- 7 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 10 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus