Top 3 properties in Tufnell Park
- Credit: Archant
From period conversions to family abodes lovely Victorian homes abound in Tufnell Park.
Mercers Road, N19, £799,000
Set on the first floor of a detached Victorian period conversion this two bedroom flat has high ceilings, original sash windows and solid oak wood flooring with exposed brickwork in the kitchen.
Greene & Co, 020 7482 4777
Kingsdown Road, N19, £1,295,000
This four storey five bedroom Victorian family home features a double reception room with steps down from the hallway to a secluded garden, and a lower ground floor with potential to create an open plan living space.
Marsh & Parsons, 020 7267 2696
You may also want to watch:
Huddleston Road, N7, £1,650,000
Close to the end of the Huddleston Road cul de sac, this five bedroom Victorian terraced home has a traditional layout, with high ceilings, original fireplaces and wooden floors.
Dexters, 020 7267 5500
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 7 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 8 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre