Top 3 properties in Tufnell Park
- Credit: Archant
From period conversions to family abodes lovely Victorian homes abound in Tufnell Park.
Mercers Road, N19, £799,000
Set on the first floor of a detached Victorian period conversion this two bedroom flat has high ceilings, original sash windows and solid oak wood flooring with exposed brickwork in the kitchen.
Greene & Co, 020 7482 4777
Kingsdown Road, N19, £1,295,000
This four storey five bedroom Victorian family home features a double reception room with steps down from the hallway to a secluded garden, and a lower ground floor with potential to create an open plan living space.
Marsh & Parsons, 020 7267 2696
You may also want to watch:
Huddleston Road, N7, £1,650,000
Close to the end of the Huddleston Road cul de sac, this five bedroom Victorian terraced home has a traditional layout, with high ceilings, original fireplaces and wooden floors.
Dexters, 020 7267 5500
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 5 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's