Top 3 properties in Tufnell Park
- Credit: Archant
Tufnell Park is full of period terraced properties rapidly being turned back to stylish houses after years as flat conversions and student digs.
Hugo Road, N19, £1,650,000
This extended bay fronted four-bedroom Victorian house has retained an immense amount of period charm and character. The lower two floors have plenty of natural light from the south-facing bay window, and a spacious extended kitchen/dining room leading directly to a very secluded and peaceful rear garden. A wonderful wrought iron spiral staircase leads down from the upstairs study to the garden below.
Huddleston Road, N7, £1,250,000
A duplex apartment arranged over the first and second (top) floors of this Victorian house, ideally placed in a peaceful, sought after residential enclave in Tufnell Park. This well presented property offers generously proportioned accommodation throughout including four bedrooms, a bay-fronted reception room opening directly to the large kitchen/breakfast room, a sunny roof terrace with garden views and stairs leading down to a private south-westerly rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Mercers Road, N19, £1,649,950
Hidden behind an original Victorian facade, this extraordinary and highly individual house features a contemporary, lofty and voluminous living space, rarely found in houses in the area. Arranged over four floors, the property blends a host of character features with contemporary modern design, and provides excellent entertaining areas opening directly to a secluded south facing garden. There is also a substanial attic with potential for loft conversion (subject to usual consents).
All properties from Benham & Reeves
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 4 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 7 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 8 Tim Burton's former Primrose Hill home on the market for £20m
- 9 Porsche driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police
- 10 'Now we hope for the best' – independent traders in Muswell Hill