Top 3 properties in Swiss Cottage
- Credit: Archant
From charming red brick apartments on Eton Avenue to a new build right by the tube station, these are the Swiss Cottage homes you need to see
Swiss Terrace, NW6, £795,000
Right next to Swiss Cottage tube station, this new build two bedroom apartment will be finished to a high specification, with a video entry system and fully integrated appliances.
Knight Frank, 020 3815 3350
Eton Court, NW3, £1,195,000
Set in a portered building on the corner of Eton Avenue, this two bedroom apartment has bright, lateral accommodation with a large reception, kitchen with granite worktops and a separate study.
Chestertons, 020 7794 3311
You may also want to watch:
Eton Avenue, NW3, £1,750,000
Arranged on the second floor, this three bedroom apartment has a large living room, kitchen and a private balcony, plus ample storage space and access to communal gardens.
Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, 020 3792 1001
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes