Top 3 properties in Swiss Cottage
- Credit: Archant
From charming red brick apartments on Eton Avenue to a new build right by the tube station, these are the Swiss Cottage homes you need to see
Swiss Terrace, NW6, £795,000
Right next to Swiss Cottage tube station, this new build two bedroom apartment will be finished to a high specification, with a video entry system and fully integrated appliances.
Knight Frank, 020 3815 3350
Eton Court, NW3, £1,195,000
Set in a portered building on the corner of Eton Avenue, this two bedroom apartment has bright, lateral accommodation with a large reception, kitchen with granite worktops and a separate study.
Chestertons, 020 7794 3311
You may also want to watch:
Eton Avenue, NW3, £1,750,000
Arranged on the second floor, this three bedroom apartment has a large living room, kitchen and a private balcony, plus ample storage space and access to communal gardens.
Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, 020 3792 1001
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Mikel Arteta in dark over format of Arsenal and Benfica's Europa League tie
- 4 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 5 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 6 Arsenal forward Katie Godden joins Charlton Athletic
- 7 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 8 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 9 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 10 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues