Top 3 properties in Swiss Cottage
- Credit: Archant
From charming red brick apartments on Eton Avenue to a new build right by the tube station, these are the Swiss Cottage homes you need to see
Swiss Terrace, NW6, £795,000
Right next to Swiss Cottage tube station, this new build two bedroom apartment will be finished to a high specification, with a video entry system and fully integrated appliances.
Knight Frank, 020 3815 3350
Eton Court, NW3, £1,195,000
Set in a portered building on the corner of Eton Avenue, this two bedroom apartment has bright, lateral accommodation with a large reception, kitchen with granite worktops and a separate study.
Chestertons, 020 7794 3311
You may also want to watch:
Eton Avenue, NW3, £1,750,000
Arranged on the second floor, this three bedroom apartment has a large living room, kitchen and a private balcony, plus ample storage space and access to communal gardens.
Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, 020 3792 1001
- 1 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 2 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 3 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Five things we learned from Arsenal's Europa League exit
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure