Top 3 properties in Swiss Cottage
- Credit: Archant
Property in Swiss Cottage ranges from large red-brick Edwardian houses, often converted into flats and many large enough for families, to the 1960s Chalcots Estate
Aberdare Gardens, NW6, £695pw
Available furnished or unfurnished from November 15 is this beautifully presented three double bedroom, first floor flat in a period conversion on a sought-after road in South Hampstead. The modern and spacious apartment has a spacious reception room, fully fitted kitchen and two bathrooms (one en-suite).
Finchley Road, NW3, £999,999
A newly re-furbished duplex flat, this three-bedroom property is set in a well-maintained period building. Covering 1,149sq ft, the apartment also boasts gas central heating, double glazing, high quality wood flooring and halogen lighting.
You may also want to watch:
The Marlowes, NW8, £2,950,000
This five-bedroom terraced house has a 19’ conservatory with sliding doors leading onto the private rear garden. The accommodation to the first floor comprises reception two with direct access to private balconies and wall mounted storage with book shelves; principal bedroom with dressing area and fitted wardrobes and a luxury fitted en suite bathroom. Further benefits include off-street parking, loft access, double glazing and a separate garage.
All properties from Vita Properties
- 1 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 2 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 3 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 6 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 7 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
- 8 Vagina Museum reopens with the history of periods
- 9 Camden’s recycling rate has fallen – and this rubbish is now urgent
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'