Top 3 properties in Swiss Cottage
- Credit: Archant
Property in Swiss Cottage ranges from large red-brick Edwardian houses, often converted into flats and many large enough for families, to the 1960s Chalcots Estate
Aberdare Gardens, NW6, £695pw
Available furnished or unfurnished from November 15 is this beautifully presented three double bedroom, first floor flat in a period conversion on a sought-after road in South Hampstead. The modern and spacious apartment has a spacious reception room, fully fitted kitchen and two bathrooms (one en-suite).
Finchley Road, NW3, £999,999
A newly re-furbished duplex flat, this three-bedroom property is set in a well-maintained period building. Covering 1,149sq ft, the apartment also boasts gas central heating, double glazing, high quality wood flooring and halogen lighting.
You may also want to watch:
The Marlowes, NW8, £2,950,000
This five-bedroom terraced house has a 19’ conservatory with sliding doors leading onto the private rear garden. The accommodation to the first floor comprises reception two with direct access to private balconies and wall mounted storage with book shelves; principal bedroom with dressing area and fitted wardrobes and a luxury fitted en suite bathroom. Further benefits include off-street parking, loft access, double glazing and a separate garage.
All properties from Vita Properties
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 10 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike