Top 3 properties in Swiss Cottage
- Credit: Archant
Property in Swiss Cottage ranges from large red-brick Edwardian houses, often converted into flats and many large enough for families, to the 1960s Chalcots Estate
Aberdare Gardens, NW6, £695pw
Available furnished or unfurnished from November 15 is this beautifully presented three double bedroom, first floor flat in a period conversion on a sought-after road in South Hampstead. The modern and spacious apartment has a spacious reception room, fully fitted kitchen and two bathrooms (one en-suite).
Finchley Road, NW3, £999,999
A newly re-furbished duplex flat, this three-bedroom property is set in a well-maintained period building. Covering 1,149sq ft, the apartment also boasts gas central heating, double glazing, high quality wood flooring and halogen lighting.
You may also want to watch:
The Marlowes, NW8, £2,950,000
This five-bedroom terraced house has a 19’ conservatory with sliding doors leading onto the private rear garden. The accommodation to the first floor comprises reception two with direct access to private balconies and wall mounted storage with book shelves; principal bedroom with dressing area and fitted wardrobes and a luxury fitted en suite bathroom. Further benefits include off-street parking, loft access, double glazing and a separate garage.
All properties from Vita Properties
- 1 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 2 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 3 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 4 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 6 'She means the world': Councillor's plea to bring home missing cat Evey
- 7 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 8 Man stabbed on Finchley Road
- 9 'Real harm to wildlife': Invasive crayfish in Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 10 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street