Top 3 properties in Swiss Cottage
- Credit: Archant
Property in Swiss Cottage ranges from large red-brick Edwardian houses, often converted into flats and many large enough for families, to the 1960s Chalcots Estate
Aberdare Gardens, NW6, £695pw
Available furnished or unfurnished from November 15 is this beautifully presented three double bedroom, first floor flat in a period conversion on a sought-after road in South Hampstead. The modern and spacious apartment has a spacious reception room, fully fitted kitchen and two bathrooms (one en-suite).
Finchley Road, NW3, £999,999
A newly re-furbished duplex flat, this three-bedroom property is set in a well-maintained period building. Covering 1,149sq ft, the apartment also boasts gas central heating, double glazing, high quality wood flooring and halogen lighting.
The Marlowes, NW8, £2,950,000
This five-bedroom terraced house has a 19’ conservatory with sliding doors leading onto the private rear garden. The accommodation to the first floor comprises reception two with direct access to private balconies and wall mounted storage with book shelves; principal bedroom with dressing area and fitted wardrobes and a luxury fitted en suite bathroom. Further benefits include off-street parking, loft access, double glazing and a separate garage.
All properties from Vita Properties
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 3 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 4 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 5 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 6 3,000 new council homes for Haringey over next ten years
- 7 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 8 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 9 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 10 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead