Top 3 properties in Stroud Green
- Credit: Archant
Property in Stroud Green is on the up and up with a selection of beautifully renovated period flat conversions and houses hitting the market.
Ashley Court, N19, £600,000
This two-bedroom flat on the first floor of a period conversion would make the perfect first home for any Stroud Green devotee, with its plum location and airy open plan living area, complete with feature alcoves and a gorgeous marble original fireplace.
Prickett and Ellis, 020 8340 8900
Ashley Road, N19, £1,245,000
A keen eye for design and layout was behind the super stylish refurbishment of this cool two-bedroom garden maisonette on a quiet residential street. Set in a pretty Victorian house, the interior manages to combine old and new effortlessly from the south east-facing private garden to the bright double reception room. The wood clad dressing room is a sight to behold.
Brickworks, 020 8245 1634
You may also want to watch:
Stonenest Street, N4, £1,300,000
Chain free period property with five/six bedrooms and a south-facing garden. This four-storey Victorian house offers everything fans of period family homes could want with the added benefit of a crisp, freshly painted interior and attractive modern kitchen and bathrooms.
Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, 020 3792 9694
- 1 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 2 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 7 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 8 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 9 West Hampstead community backs Nazanin 2,000 days since imprisonment
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London