Top 3 properties in Stroud Green
- Credit: Archant
Property in Stroud Green is on the up and up with a selection of beautifully renovated period flat conversions and houses hitting the market.
Ashley Court, N19, £600,000
This two-bedroom flat on the first floor of a period conversion would make the perfect first home for any Stroud Green devotee, with its plum location and airy open plan living area, complete with feature alcoves and a gorgeous marble original fireplace.
Prickett and Ellis, 020 8340 8900
Ashley Road, N19, £1,245,000
A keen eye for design and layout was behind the super stylish refurbishment of this cool two-bedroom garden maisonette on a quiet residential street. Set in a pretty Victorian house, the interior manages to combine old and new effortlessly from the south east-facing private garden to the bright double reception room. The wood clad dressing room is a sight to behold.
Brickworks, 020 8245 1634
You may also want to watch:
Stonenest Street, N4, £1,300,000
Chain free period property with five/six bedrooms and a south-facing garden. This four-storey Victorian house offers everything fans of period family homes could want with the added benefit of a crisp, freshly painted interior and attractive modern kitchen and bathrooms.
Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, 020 3792 9694
- 1 Memories of growing up in Hampstead's Heath House mansion
- 2 ‘We’re hanging on’ - Golders Green business owners on reopening
- 3 Tim Burton's former Primrose Hill home on the market for £20m
- 4 Raab concedes Nazanin held 'hostage' amid rumours UK could pay Iran debt
- 5 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 6 Kim Little relieved at Arsenal's win over Everton to all but seal a Champions League place
- 7 Highgate School announces details of sexual abuse review
- 8 Arsenal boss Joe Montemurro says he was nervous before win over Everton
- 9 St John's Wood's famous Harry Morgan restaurant closes
- 10 Jayne Ludlow takes up Manchester City role putting Arsenal rumours to bed