Top 3 properties in Stroud Green
- Credit: Archant
Property in Stroud Green is on the up and up with a selection of beautifully renovated period flat conversions and houses hitting the market.
Ashley Court, N19, £600,000
This two-bedroom flat on the first floor of a period conversion would make the perfect first home for any Stroud Green devotee, with its plum location and airy open plan living area, complete with feature alcoves and a gorgeous marble original fireplace.
Prickett and Ellis, 020 8340 8900
Ashley Road, N19, £1,245,000
A keen eye for design and layout was behind the super stylish refurbishment of this cool two-bedroom garden maisonette on a quiet residential street. Set in a pretty Victorian house, the interior manages to combine old and new effortlessly from the south east-facing private garden to the bright double reception room. The wood clad dressing room is a sight to behold.
Brickworks, 020 8245 1634
You may also want to watch:
Stonenest Street, N4, £1,300,000
Chain free period property with five/six bedrooms and a south-facing garden. This four-storey Victorian house offers everything fans of period family homes could want with the added benefit of a crisp, freshly painted interior and attractive modern kitchen and bathrooms.
Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, 020 3792 9694
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 6 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 7 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 8 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 9 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 10 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site