Top 3 properties in Stroud Green
- Credit: Archant
Property in Stroud Green is on the up and up with a selection of beautifully renovated period flat conversions and houses hitting the market.
Ashley Court, N19, £600,000
This two-bedroom flat on the first floor of a period conversion would make the perfect first home for any Stroud Green devotee, with its plum location and airy open plan living area, complete with feature alcoves and a gorgeous marble original fireplace.
Prickett and Ellis, 020 8340 8900
Ashley Road, N19, £1,245,000
A keen eye for design and layout was behind the super stylish refurbishment of this cool two-bedroom garden maisonette on a quiet residential street. Set in a pretty Victorian house, the interior manages to combine old and new effortlessly from the south east-facing private garden to the bright double reception room. The wood clad dressing room is a sight to behold.
Brickworks, 020 8245 1634
Stonenest Street, N4, £1,300,000
Chain free period property with five/six bedrooms and a south-facing garden. This four-storey Victorian house offers everything fans of period family homes could want with the added benefit of a crisp, freshly painted interior and attractive modern kitchen and bathrooms.
Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, 020 3792 9694
- 1 Ashling Murphy: Camden pays tribute to murdered primary school teacher
- 2 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 3 Drug runner caught at Euston with heroin in underwear jailed for four years
- 4 The story of a pond returning to Hampstead Heath
- 5 How a stray Hampstead cat changed the life of artist Louis Wain
- 6 Hampstead retail site snapped up for £7m by property firm
- 7 Nine of London's best vegan restaurants to try this Veganuary
- 8 Guilty: Woman stirred up racial hatred with social media posts on Grenfell
- 9 Fire brigade extinguish St Pancras station electrical fire
- 10 Cirque du Soleil: Luzia Royal Albert Hall ****