Top 3 properties in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Goldschmidt & Howland
A family home, two bedroom flat and Tudor-style apartment top our list of NW8 properties for sale this week
Located on one of St Johns Wood’s premier addresses, an exquisite 2 double bedroom second floor apartment boasting a grand 34 ft double reception room, fully fitted kitchen, principal bedroom with en-suite shower room, further double bedroom and a family bathroom.
A superb, newly refurbished 2 double bedroom apartment set on the raised ground floor of this highly sought after portered block. Benefiting from a dining hall, a principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom and an open plan kitchen with access to communal gardens.
A substantial Grade II listed seven bedroom family house, on the market for the first time in many years. This exceptional home offers wonderful period features, substantial entertaining rooms and further benefits from a self-contained guest suite, a mature 57’3 ft south facing garden, off street parking and planning consent to further extend if required.
Goldschmidt and Howland,
You may also want to watch:
47-49 Maida Vale, W9 1SD
g-h.co.uk / 020 7289 6666
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 3 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 4 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Thunder and lightning could return to London on Monday
- 7 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again