Top 3 properties in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Goldschmidt & Howland
A family home, two bedroom flat and Tudor-style apartment top our list of NW8 properties for sale this week
Located on one of St Johns Wood’s premier addresses, an exquisite 2 double bedroom second floor apartment boasting a grand 34 ft double reception room, fully fitted kitchen, principal bedroom with en-suite shower room, further double bedroom and a family bathroom.
A superb, newly refurbished 2 double bedroom apartment set on the raised ground floor of this highly sought after portered block. Benefiting from a dining hall, a principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom and an open plan kitchen with access to communal gardens.
A substantial Grade II listed seven bedroom family house, on the market for the first time in many years. This exceptional home offers wonderful period features, substantial entertaining rooms and further benefits from a self-contained guest suite, a mature 57’3 ft south facing garden, off street parking and planning consent to further extend if required.
Goldschmidt and Howland,
You may also want to watch:
47-49 Maida Vale, W9 1SD
g-h.co.uk / 020 7289 6666
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 10 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street