Top 3 properties in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Goldschmidt & Howland
A family home, two bedroom flat and Tudor-style apartment top our list of NW8 properties for sale this week
Located on one of St Johns Wood’s premier addresses, an exquisite 2 double bedroom second floor apartment boasting a grand 34 ft double reception room, fully fitted kitchen, principal bedroom with en-suite shower room, further double bedroom and a family bathroom.
A superb, newly refurbished 2 double bedroom apartment set on the raised ground floor of this highly sought after portered block. Benefiting from a dining hall, a principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom and an open plan kitchen with access to communal gardens.
A substantial Grade II listed seven bedroom family house, on the market for the first time in many years. This exceptional home offers wonderful period features, substantial entertaining rooms and further benefits from a self-contained guest suite, a mature 57’3 ft south facing garden, off street parking and planning consent to further extend if required.
Goldschmidt and Howland,
You may also want to watch:
47-49 Maida Vale, W9 1SD
g-h.co.uk / 020 7289 6666
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 7 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 8 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'