Top 3 properties in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Goldschmidt & Howland
A family home, two bedroom flat and Tudor-style apartment top our list of NW8 properties for sale this week
Located on one of St Johns Wood’s premier addresses, an exquisite 2 double bedroom second floor apartment boasting a grand 34 ft double reception room, fully fitted kitchen, principal bedroom with en-suite shower room, further double bedroom and a family bathroom.
A superb, newly refurbished 2 double bedroom apartment set on the raised ground floor of this highly sought after portered block. Benefiting from a dining hall, a principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom and an open plan kitchen with access to communal gardens.
A substantial Grade II listed seven bedroom family house, on the market for the first time in many years. This exceptional home offers wonderful period features, substantial entertaining rooms and further benefits from a self-contained guest suite, a mature 57’3 ft south facing garden, off street parking and planning consent to further extend if required.
Goldschmidt and Howland,
You may also want to watch:
47-49 Maida Vale, W9 1SD
g-h.co.uk / 020 7289 6666
- 1 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 2 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 3 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 4 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 5 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 10 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close